X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Link
    replied
    Originally posted by Adrian Winchester View Post
    Another instance of Wittner expensive bulk buying stipulations that makes you wonder if they EVER have a customer in relation to such offers!
    …. well, obviously its not only me and my colleague (our purchase is several weeks back now) …. meanwhile the product is sold out …

https://www.wittnercinetec.com/1105-290

Leave a comment:

• Jack Link
    replied
    I have ordered this stock some weeks ago. I load my own Super 8 and Single 8 cartridges. Now I have top notch quality Super 8 / Single 8 stock for approx. 15 EUR (tax included) per cartridge. Nothing wrong with that!
    BTW a colleague of mine did also buy and shared the stock with other users. So yes... they sell (and we, the customers) buy. 😄

Leave a comment:

• Adrian Winchester
    replied
    Another instance of Wittner expensive bulk buying stipulations that makes you wonder if they EVER have a customer in relation to such offers!

Leave a comment:

• Levi Pratt
    replied
    Originally posted by Maurice Leakey View Post
    Levi
    Here is a company in Burbank California which sells all types of raw Super 8 film stock.
    Film Stock, Process, and Scan Film to Digital Packages – Pro8mm
    Thanks for the info! From what I can tell, though, Pro8mm doesn't sell Super 8 film on core in bulk for reloading cartridges.
    That's why I'm interested in Wittner's listing; I can save a good chunk of money by using re-loadable cartridges and processing myself, and have more fun and a more personal experience with film this way, but this listing is a bit more bulk that I'd prefer off the bat.

Leave a comment:

• Maurice Leakey
    replied
    Levi
    Here is a company in Burbank California which sells all types of raw Super 8 film stock.
    Film Stock, Process, and Scan Film to Digital Packages – Pro8mm

Leave a comment:

• Levi Pratt
    started a topic Film Stock Sales?

Film Stock Sales?

Is this forum a decent place to buy or sell film stock in bulk? I registered to find out for sure, but I mainly see actual movies for sale and some camera/hardware, but not anything related to film stock.

Wittner is selling ORWO UN 54 950ft cans of Super 8 film. The minimum order quantity is 4 cans, and I don't think I'll need that much for my re-loadable cartridges in my lifetime. At about 1500 USD shipped I'm a bit hesitant as a single hobbyist.

https://www.wittnercinetec.com/epage...ducts/1105-290

I haven't ordered the minimum yet and I'm checking around related forums for interest: Reddit, FB, here, and still looking for others. I'm leaning towards making an order and would like to know the best place for anyone interested to list film for sale to sell two or three of the four cans.
Working...
X