Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone recommend this Schneider-Kreuznach lens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane C. Collins
    replied
    Originally posted by Lee Mannering View Post
    A very good lens and will fit your Eumig fine.
    Just check it still zooms I've had several where the plastic inside the lens has failed and they no longer zoom. It age I'm afraid.
    Thanks Lee for your input! How would you say this lens compares to the other Schneider lenses? I know the 1.0 and 1.1 get high regards but never read anyone talking about this 1.2.

Leave a comment:

• Lee Mannering
    replied
    A very good lens and will fit your Eumig fine.
    Just check it still zooms I've had several where the plastic inside the lens has failed and they no longer zoom. It age I'm afraid.

Leave a comment:

• Can anyone recommend this Schneider-Kreuznach lens?

So I'm on the hunt for a Schneider-Kreuznach lens that will fit my early Eumig Mark S Super 8 projector. I found a Schneider-Kreuznach MC Xenovar 1.2 / 15.5-28 for sale online. I've been trying to do research to find reviews of this lens but haven't found any. I do know it was used in a few Noris or maybe Bauer projectors. Does anyone own one or have an opinion on the lens? Here's a photo.
    Note: My Eumig uses a threaded 32 mm diameter lens. The one pictured here is the same threaded diameter.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Schneider-Kreuznach-MC-Xenovar-12-155-28.jpg Views:	0 Size:	37.7 KB ID:	61497
Working...
X