Mystery Screening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery Screening

A couple of moths ago I was asked if I could put on a movie night for the local Lions Club. Its been a couple of years since the last one, I should add I never tell folk or even hint, what the movie is going to be...they just trust me to surprise them. Well in truth, its always difficult to come come up with something that folk have not seen before, and would appeal to everyone, so that was my challenge.

To my surprise about 12 people turned up on the night two weeks ago, I thought it might be less due to the virus, but no, those oldies like myself were out for a good time, and thankfully with no community spread for quite a while now and restrictions lifted, we could go ahead with this mystery screening.

Well I have to be honest, I did not run any film at all that night, using the trusty VP instead. The Lions club brought there own eats and Yvonne made them a large pot of tea

The movie I did put on, was "What We Did On Our Holiday" picture and sound was excellent. As soon as the opening of the movie with Billy Connolly on screen, that did the trick, the evening went down a real treat, my thinking is, you simply cant go wrong with something that makes people smile.

If you have never watched this movie, give it a chance, its good value.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1120435.JPG
Views:	180
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	19116

Working...
X