Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible New Osi Cartoon Release (previous topic title "Attn....")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible New Osi Cartoon Release (previous topic title "Attn....")

Attn ... Lee Mannering

I was going to send you a PM concerning a possible cartoon release, but you apparently do not accept PM's, so PM me with your contact info please. Sincerely, one Osi Osgood

Attn Osi. Hi my project list is already full probably for the next 5 years. God bless.

Comment

Well, I hope you have some cartoons in the lot, as I think you mentioned the desire to see a cartoon release, which is what I wanted to discuss with you, as I happen to have a very rare Warner Brothers cartoon, and I.B. Tech at that!

Comment

I forgot to mention, it has never been released on VHS, Beta, laserdisc, DVD or Blu-ray. There are not even any copies of it in complete form on YouTube, ( I haven't checked in a few weeks though, things change quickly on YouTube).

Comment

Osi, why not take it up with a top outfit Steve Osbourne and see if he is interested?

Comment

Steve wasn't interested, unless I could fund the project myself, which I couldn't. By the way, the title is "Bee Deviled Bruin". Bear in mind folks, that Steve doesn't make any real money from all the good he does with all he does in fact do with super 8. New releases are primarily funded by those that have the extra cash to blow, which, unfortunately, I do not have ... at least, not THAT much.

Comment

Good try on that Osi...I'm surprised that Lee or Dave Baker didn't take you up on that...that's a "rare" title INDEED!! P.M me...as long as its not one of these digital copies they are doing to recreate the old "releases" I could be interested in helping you.

Cheers.
              "Silvo"

Comment

The source MUST be film.

Mark

Comment

The source IS film, a nearly unscreened, 16mm I.B. tech print. Complete leaders from beginning to end.

Comment

Sounds good Osi. Hope somebody takes you up on getting it released.

Mike

Comment

Can anyone simply contact Andec to have things printed on Super 8?

Comment

I think they can but it will cost you big money and take months.

Comment

Osi. You have my email address let me have details and I will note it although it would perhaps be better tackled in your own country. International shipping back and forth is horrendous as a couple of us have found out.
                          Costs for these for the love of film projects are astronomical and you have to be slightly mad which is lucky as I'm half way there!

Comment

I'll have to check, but I don't think I have your email.

Comment

Lee, I checked my email and I couldn't find one from you. Bear in mind that if you wrote me when I had my previous email address, that account was hacked a.long time ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X