8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » BFCC

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BFCC
John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 09, 2003 02:31 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who is coming to the Ealing convention on 25th October? Shall we have a get together during the lunch break?

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

|  IP: Logged

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 09, 2003 04:43 PM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be there, a lunch time meet up sounds good too!

--------------------
Auntie Em must have stopped wondering where I am by now...

Mal Brake
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 09, 2003 05:24 PM      Profile for Mal Brake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will be going if all is well
Mal

--------------------
I'm gonna live forever or die trying

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 10, 2003 03:06 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
After the 12.30 talk on Cinerama we should all meet in the projection area. I'll be the good looking one surrounded by women. It will be good to get to know everyone.

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

Duncan MacLeod
Junior

- posted October 10, 2003 03:25 AM      Profile for Duncan MacLeod   Author's Homepage   Email Duncan MacLeod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good looking? Women? As I wont be there I will need photographic evidence for this one John [Wink] Derann Film Services however will be upstairs in the canteen room if anyone fancies stopping by to have a look at our new releases, Super 8 and 16mm. Steve, Gary and Ged will be on hand to answer any questions.
All the best to John, Keith and the gang and here's to a good day.

Duncan (Derann)

--------------------
Why not visit the Derann Film Services website on www.derann.co.uk

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 10, 2003 12:06 PM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Duncan, well I guess if you aren't there John won't have any competition! Well that is unless Ian of Perry's is going of course. I am hoping to be there (having moved the kid's half term break!) so look forward to seeing you.

BTW, if there was a BAR there, I will certainly be there! [Big Grin]

Tony

--------------------
Tony

Mal Brake
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 10, 2003 05:22 PM      Profile for Mal Brake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
John, does Susan read your posts?
Mal

--------------------

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 13, 2003 02:47 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tony, there's a very nice pub next door so I think you'll be alright.

Mal, don't for God's sake call wifey 'Susan' (she hates that name) Susanne or Susie will keep her happy. No, she doesn't read my posts but I always enjoy telling her about them. Well you've got to keep these girlies on their toes, haven't you? She's under instructions to find me a Kowa 8z so I expect her to be kept busy on the day.

--------------------

Agnello Guarracino
Junior

- posted October 13, 2003 03:50 AM      Profile for Agnello Guarracino   Email Agnello Guarracino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be there Clancy, but then you knew that, but if you're buying everyone lunch thats even better [Big Grin]

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 15, 2003 02:25 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Keith Wilton has suggested a group photo at the lunchtime meet. He'll be bringing along a genuine original 35mm CinemaScope lens for us to play with.

The intention is to put the mug shot up on the bfcc.biz site.

--------------------

Mal Brake
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 16, 2003 04:18 AM      Profile for Mal Brake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
John, are you sure the mug shot will not be posted on the CRIMEWATCH UK website?
Mal

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC