8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » NEW RELEASES ANNOUNCED FROM CLASSIC HOME CINEMA

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NEW RELEASES ANNOUNCED FROM CLASSIC HOME CINEMA
D'Arcy More
Film Handler

- posted October 20, 2003 03:43 PM      Profile for D'Arcy More   Email D'Arcy More   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Folks: Just got a note regarding these latest releases as follows........

1. B/W TRAILER REEL GHOST OF FRANKENSTEIN/REVENGE OF THE CREATURE / CREATURE WALKS AMONG US. 8 & 16MM
2, FEATURE REAR WINDOW
3. FEATURE SCOPE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH 007 ENGLISH VERS
4. FEATURE THE MUMMY SCOPE ENGLISH VERSION WITH BRENDAN FOSTER
5. SPIDERMAN COMPLETE FEATURE
6. SIGNS SCOPE TRAILER MEL GIBSON

Prices for features are $500 U.S. each. Trailer reels are $35 U.S. each.

|  IP: Logged

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted October 20, 2003 07:24 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow some amazing features, and good trailers, wish I was in the feature buying department. but too many nippers for a good few years to come.
Great for the hooby as these prints go into it, all good for the future.
Classic are doing some great bits and bobs too like sleeves etc for elmo`s and heads etc.Must save up for one of those( pretty reasonable though).
Best Mark.

James N. Savage 3
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 22, 2003 12:59 PM      Profile for James N. Savage 3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's great news! If I hear that the quality on these is top grade - I will definately buy one of the features. I wonder if any or all of them will come with a great stereo track. I think at this point, all new releases should have a stereo sound option. The technology is there and really would'nt cost the distributor any extra $$, since the magnetic tracks are already there. I HATE having to send my new stuff out for re-recording, and don't really have time to do it myself. Nick.

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 23, 2003 02:47 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Keith Wilton spoke to Phil last week and he is hoping to have prints of Spiderman available for this Saturday's BFCC. No doubt you're coming over James so you can pick one up there!!!

I fully intend to relieve Mr. Sheard of a print so will let you know what it's like.

Hooray for Classic!

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

James N. Savage 3
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 23, 2003 09:59 AM      Profile for James N. Savage 3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ohhhh! How I would LOVE to personaly pick up a film at the BFCC or at least CHC's store. But by the time I paid travel and lodge expences (for three), I'd be lucky to afford even a trailer [Big Grin] But seriously, I'm gonna try to get over there some time in the next two or three years.

Looking foward to your review. It will be a toss up for me as far as choosing Spiderman or Rear Window. Nick.

Mal Brake
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 24, 2003 10:24 AM      Profile for Mal Brake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Nick, it's a shame that some collectors who have the BFCC almost on their doorsteps take these events for granted.
Mal

--------------------
I'm gonna live forever or die trying

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC