8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » CINESEA 13 YouTube Video UP! Watch & See what you missed!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CINESEA 13 YouTube Video UP! Watch & See what you missed!
Todd N. Tuckey
Film Handler

- posted May 17, 2016 07:34 PM      Profile for Todd N. Tuckey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, we had a grand time in Wildwood NJ last weekend of April...and here is the PROOF! Come and join us again in October for more of the same! Watch and enjoy! (and on a big screen if possible!) Todd Tuckey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1vYbDpydUE

--------------------
Todd N. Tuckey

|  IP: Logged

Raleigh M. Christopher
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 17, 2016 07:53 PM      Profile for Raleigh M. Christopher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How many reels was that Star Wars print, and was the soundtrack stereo?

Oh, and did Han shoot first in this one or was it the crappy Lucas modified version?

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted May 17, 2016 09:16 PM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Todd, I started your video with the intention of watching the beginning now and the rest later (as it is more than one hour) but I couldn't stop enjoying. I appreciated the two sides : the film convention and the relaxing times. Next time an American tells me it's strange to eat chocolate for breakfast, I will answer "pancakes" [Smile]

--------------------
Dominique

James N. Savage 3
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 17, 2016 10:15 PM      Profile for James N. Savage 3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me too! When I saw that it was over an hour long, I was gonna just "skip" through it. It was so darn addictive. I'll probably watch it again tomorrow too [Smile] .

So glad everyone had a good time. I hope to make it back there soon.

Thanks for a great video Mr. Tuckey.

James.

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted May 17, 2016 11:18 PM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Watching it now. Thanks for posting and the hard work. Looked great!

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted May 17, 2016 11:44 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just started watching it and can't turn it off. It's going to be a late night tonight! [Smile]

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

Bill Phelps
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 18, 2016 12:30 AM      Profile for Bill Phelps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just finished it also....really nice job and looked like a great time.

Bill [Smile]

[ May 25, 2016, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: Bill Phelps ]

Graham Ritchie
Film God

- posted May 18, 2016 03:42 AM      Profile for Graham Ritchie   Email Graham Ritchie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Like those comments above, I was going to watch just some of it tonight, but it was so good I watched it all [Cool]

Thanks Todd and everyone involved in sharing your weekend with us on you-tube, plus what a really nice group photo at the end...thanks again [Smile]

Patrick Walsh
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 18, 2016 05:54 AM      Profile for Patrick Walsh   Email Patrick Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a great video Todd!
I think im going to need to come up from way down under!

Pat

--------------------
"Raise The Titanic!", It would of been cheaper to lower the Atlantic!

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted May 18, 2016 06:14 AM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I invite everyone, everywhere to experience CINESEA - It isn't only film, it's us, people gathering to enjoy one another and their talents in projection, mechanics and showmanship - John Black and I envisioned this show to be a happy place where film reigns and friendships flourish - I feel we are continully successful in this - C'mon over and see - Cheers from Shorty

Douglas Meltzer

- posted May 18, 2016 09:36 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Todd,

Great fun & nice sound effect for my encounter with the sign.

Raleigh,

This was a scope 16mm optical sound mono print. Han shoots first!

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Michael O'Regan
Film God

- posted May 18, 2016 12:05 PM      Profile for Michael O'Regan   Email Michael O'Regan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent. I haven't finished it yet, but loving it. You guys do have fun there.

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted May 18, 2016 12:14 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That we do!

It's also quite relaxing. It's a great place just to step back from the day to day craziness and just indulge in a weekend doing something simply enjoyable for a change.

What's interesting with this particular weekend is there was a marching band festival in town: all high school kids. Their keepers had them contained well before midnight.

after that, WE were the loudest thing in town!

Then again, during the day you had volleys of drumming going back and forth between the hotels...

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Evan Samaras
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 18, 2016 10:31 PM      Profile for Evan Samaras   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Samaras   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great video Todd! It was great looking back to that weekend, now it's even more difficult waiting for the next meet!

--------------------
...When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the Earth...

Gary Crawford
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 20, 2016 11:50 AM      Profile for Gary Crawford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good job, as always, Todd. Cinesea weekends are my favorite two weekends of the year.....!!! I would urge anyone who likes to watch, buy, sell , swap or smell movies to come. If Jason can come from Japan, which he did, YOU can come , too. it's a nice, friendly fun time in a quaint setting.

Jack Cleveland
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 20, 2016 11:51 AM      Profile for Jack Cleveland   Email Jack Cleveland   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree Evan. We had such a good time- I miss my film buddies!

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted May 20, 2016 12:00 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Even me

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted May 20, 2016 12:43 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Totally Freakin Awesome!!! Great post!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Todd N. Tuckey
Film Handler

- posted May 20, 2016 05:25 PM      Profile for Todd N. Tuckey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW guys! I JUST now logged in and saw all these wonderful comments! Thank you all for such a response! We did have so much fun and I wanted to make sure everyone out there knows that film shows CAN be a great way to pass a weekend! PLUS, of course, instant entertainment with the boardwalk so close! Remember, the October show is just 6 months away!!! (The Star Wars was three reels...the projector was Mono of course, but I do not know if the sound track was stereo. This was from the new version..as it had the Jabba scene and the extra stuff that Mr Lucas couldn't afford to put in at the time of the original! Todd

--------------------
Todd N. Tuckey

John Richard Almond
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 20, 2016 06:10 PM      Profile for John Richard Almond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the editing in the Vid and the sound effects. Well done guys. Would like to see something like this done at Blackpool, cmon Lee, would you be up for the challenge.

Jack Cleveland
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 21, 2016 07:22 AM      Profile for Jack Cleveland   Email Jack Cleveland   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shorty- Especially you!! Your vision for this event has made so many of us happy. There is something wonderful about being with like-minded people. And your friendship is one of the highlights of any time we are together. Have a ball at Cinevent. I will be thinking of my good friends that weekend! You're the best Mr. Caruso.

Michael Lattavo
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 25, 2016 05:19 PM      Profile for Michael Lattavo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great video Todd! And somehow, I can't seem to stop watching the other tnt videos! Love the ones where you read letters -hillarious!!

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted May 26, 2016 10:56 AM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
See you all in October, or Columbus next week for those attending CINEVENT - Shorty

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC