8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Companies that supply projector parts and repair in Japan

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Companies that supply projector parts and repair in Japan
Jason Smith
Master Film Handler

- posted December 07, 2016 07:18 PM      Profile for Jason Smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I found a website in Japan that helps support movie theaters that want to run film.

The following link from that website lists several different companies in Japan that repair 8mm, 16mm, and 35mm projectors. It also has links to companies that supply parts and lamps for 8mm, 16mm, and 35mm projectors.

The link is in Japanese.
http://fcinemap.com/equipment/repair.html

This website is probably of limited use to most but I thought I would share it with the forum.

|  IP: Logged

Patrick Walsh
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 08, 2016 04:24 AM      Profile for Patrick Walsh   Email Patrick Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great!, I have a Tokiwa 35mm projector that I am wanting some spares for so I will try contact these agents.

Pat

--------------------
"Raise The Titanic!", It would of been cheaper to lower the Atlantic!

Jason Smith
Master Film Handler

- posted December 12, 2016 06:59 PM      Profile for Jason Smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Patrick,

I saw that the Tokiwa website was listed on that page. Perhaps you could email them at the address below and inquire about specific parts.

tokiwa-hp@tokiwaseiki.co.jp

If they don`t have them, perhaps you could ask who might have Tokiwa parts in Japan. If there`s too large of a language barrier, let me know. I`ll help you out.

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted December 14, 2016 11:46 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Youre awesome, Jason! [Smile]

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Jason Smith
Master Film Handler

- posted December 14, 2016 05:33 PM      Profile for Jason Smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don`t have much technical expertise or knowledge accumulated over decades to contribute but it`s one small way I can give back to this forum.

I`ve learned a lot by looking back through previous posts.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC