8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » I'm LEAVING SUPER 8 SALE Digests and features (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: I'm LEAVING SUPER 8 SALE Digests and features
Robert Aragon
Master Film Handler

- posted August 29, 2009 09:50 PM      Profile for Robert Aragon   Email Robert Aragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've checked the films and each is described. Before I post them on Ebay..I thought I'd try to get these to forum collectors.

ABBOTT and COSTELLO meet FRANKENSTEIN COMPLETE FEATURE
This beautiful German print has the ORIGINAL animated opening titles off the U8 400 footer...Then the whole thing was re-recorded off a digital source into the ORIGINAL ENGLISH TRACK. Has minimal wear..and nice sharp image.Printed on BLACK and WHITE STOCK. $250.00

THE RAVEN 1963 VINCENT PRICE PETER LORRE BORIS KARLOFF slightly abridged feature 4 400 ft reels (SAME company(no idea) that released the HORROR of DRAC...a fair dupe with NO LINES, good sound and excellent color. A couple of scenes have sound drop out...easy to re-record)$65.00

WATERSHIP DOWN 600 ft STEREO...YES STEREO! This was recorded off the DIGITAL LASERISC and sounds beautiful! Hard to find digest and the ONLY one in stereo...Print is in excellent condition, no splices that I recall. $90.00

AMITYVILLE HORROR 800ft STEREO!!!!!
This digest consists of the 400 ft american and the 800 ft German print. They have been respliced and re-recorded from a STEREO DIGITAL MASTER TAPE..sounds SUPERB. The German PRINT is LPP and the American is actually holding it's color...Not a JARRING change in film sources. Really good digest and LIKE I said the re-recorded STEREO is amazing. Especially the LIGHTENING/GUNSHOTS and RAIN/ThUNDER scenes are AWESOME! $100.00

WALLACE and GROMMIT A GRAND DAY 600 ft RARE DERANN PRINT...VERY CLEAN, LITTLE WEAR.....BEAUTIFUL PIC and good sound. $90.00

RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK 400 ft marketing in STEREO..
THIS IS my own personal STEREO copy of this. it'll BLOW you away! It's amazing! The print is in very good condition..has a couple of thin black lines, invisible with filmrenew...has PERFECT color. The film is masked and again re-recorded into STEREO. Comes with original box. Has a splice I think, can't recall. $80.00

ISLE OF THE DEAD 600 ft digest of the classic film. Not sure of the company..think it was Mountain...same quality work. But, some scenes may be on the dark side...but worth $25.00

WILLARD 400 ft digest RARE in ENGLISH!!!!! Excellent, some color rare PICCOLLO print in ENGLISH SOUND! $60.00

BODY SNATCHER 600 ft digest of the classic film. Not sure of the company..think it was Mountain...same quality work. But, some scenes may be on the dark side...but worth $25.00

THE WOLFMAN'S CURE 200 ft EXCELLENT condition NO LINES. Comes in cardboard box BUT WITH ORIGINAL STICKER ARTWORK FROM $25.00

THE OBLONG BOX 2 x400 ft AMAZING dgiest, GREAT color and GREAT SHARPNESS. But, in GERMAN language..BUT VERY EASY TO RE-RECORD in english. These UFA prints have LONG complete scenes..no quick cuts like american digests $45.00

RARE LOONEY TUNES shorts ALL re-recorded IN CRISP ENGLISH SOUND
BULLY FOR BUGS(BUGS and BULL) excellent condition...still some color $15.00
14 CARROT RABBIT(SAM and BUGS) excellent condition light line..faded $15.00
CHINA JONES(DAFFY and PORKY) some light lines some color $18.00
FAIR HAIRED HARE(BUGS and SAM, HILARIOUS!)some color and light lineand missing end "that's all folks"! $15.00
CAT TAILS FOR TWO(SPEEDY GONZALES and two cats ala MICE AND MEN)
Some color, light lines. $15.00
CANNERY WOE(SPEEDY and SYLVESTER) some color and light lines. $15.00
INCH IN TIME ..faded light wear...$15.00
ONE DROOPY KNIGHT FLAT EXCELLENT COLOR and re-recorded SOUND. LIGHT WEAR.....$25.00

DISNEY
SOUPS ON! $15.00 faded but in excellent condition.
DONALD'S SNOWFIGHT...beautiful PRINT...NO LINES AS NEW...$25.00
CRAZY OVER DAISY faded but in excellent condition....$15.00

LAUREL AND HARDY 1928 TWO TARS...has score and BEAUTIFUL blackhawk print. Does not include the original box. $20.00
LITTLE RASCALS "BEAR FACTS"...BEAUTIFUL blackhawk...$20.00
IF interested please send me an email at
MONSTOYS@AOL.COM

[ September 09, 2009, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: Robert Aragon ]

|  IP: Logged

Greg Marshall
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 29, 2009 10:58 PM      Profile for Greg Marshall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Robert... you have mail.

John W. Black
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 29, 2009 11:42 PM      Profile for John W. Black   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you still have Horror of Dracula,I'll take it.Thanks!

--------------------
Beat em or burn em,they go up pretty quick

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted August 30, 2009 08:16 AM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Bob, Need a 600' metal 8mm can - Shorty

Robert Aragon
Master Film Handler

- posted August 30, 2009 03:41 PM      Profile for Robert Aragon   Email Robert Aragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have added MORE titles...
sorry no reels. my best, Rob

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted August 30, 2009 03:44 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, I said 'a can', 600' metal 8mm

Robert Aragon
Master Film Handler

- posted August 30, 2009 04:28 PM      Profile for Robert Aragon   Email Robert Aragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Added more titles..
Oops! No cans...sorry.

Patrick Walsh
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 30, 2009 06:29 PM      Profile for Patrick Walsh   Email Patrick Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey Robert
Sent you an email
Patrick [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Raise The Titanic!", It would of been cheaper to lower the Atlantic!

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted August 30, 2009 07:43 PM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Robert,
Can't seem to email you but Im interested in Jurassic Park.
Thanks,

Dino Everette
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 31, 2009 01:22 AM      Profile for Dino Everette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Has anyone had a reply from Robert? I used the email listed to inquire about a couple of titles listed but haven't heard back, and the titles are still listed...Just want to make sure emails are getting through.

--------------------
"You're too Far Out Miss Lawrence"

Robert Aragon
Master Film Handler

- posted August 31, 2009 11:27 AM      Profile for Robert Aragon   Email Robert Aragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Guys,
There seems to be a problem with my email. If you are interested in any of these..let me know here. I'll be posting these on ebay later tonight.
my best, Rob
ps THANKS

Dino Everette
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 31, 2009 02:24 PM      Profile for Dino Everette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK I am interested in Horror of dracula if it hasn't gone to John or someone else and the isle of the dead short..

my email is aytab at aol dot com.

cheers
Dino

--------------------

Patrick Walsh
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 01, 2009 12:24 AM      Profile for Patrick Walsh   Email Patrick Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Robert
have just set you the $ via paypal
Patrick [Big Grin]

--------------------

Gary Crawford
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 01, 2009 07:48 AM      Profile for Gary Crawford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi..emailed you early on and sent private message over on 16mm forum....have not heard from you . that' was very early hours of yesterday..Hope you are OK . Moving..that's stressful.
gary

James M. Harry
Junior

- posted September 03, 2009 08:01 PM      Profile for James M. Harry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Robert,
could you email me at jharry001@carolina.rr.com
about the films you have left..I seem to not be able to email you back on this forum.
Jim

Dino Everette
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 06, 2009 03:26 AM      Profile for Dino Everette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gotta ask again...Is anyone getting through/replies to/from Robert and have any of these films been sold? I am guessing you successfully made a purchase Patrick? I understand moving can be stressful but I see there is a new post from Robert and I'm just curious which ones are gone.

--------------------

Greg Marshall
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 06, 2009 08:27 AM      Profile for Greg Marshall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think emailing through the forum works... I emailed directly, and was responded to immediately, and actually exchanged several emails. Jurassic Park was on here, but I'm the new owner. Yeah!!!! Haven't screened it yet, but eager to this holiday weekend!

Patrick Walsh
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 06, 2009 07:22 PM      Profile for Patrick Walsh   Email Patrick Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Dino
I have had no work from robert since I paypaled him.
Pat

--------------------

Patrick Walsh
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 06, 2009 07:26 PM      Profile for Patrick Walsh   Email Patrick Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Dino
I have had no word from Robert since I paypaled him.
I am sure that everything is ok.
Pat

--------------------

Robert Aragon
Master Film Handler

- posted September 06, 2009 08:12 PM      Profile for Robert Aragon   Email Robert Aragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Gents for not being to get back to anyone the last few days. I have been out of town on business. But, I'm around. I have sent emails to everyone(I believe).
I've also listed a couple other films and removed what has been sold.
Thanks so much, yrs, Rob

Dino Everette
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 07, 2009 01:14 AM      Profile for Dino Everette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK great, so does that mean Isle of the Dead is still available? If so I am still interested

--------------------

Robert Aragon
Master Film Handler

- posted September 07, 2009 01:22 PM      Profile for Robert Aragon   Email Robert Aragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Dino,
YES ISLE OF THE DEAD is STILL AVAILABLE.
thanks, yrs, Rob

Robert Aragon
Master Film Handler

- posted September 07, 2009 05:57 PM      Profile for Robert Aragon   Email Robert Aragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ADDING MORE and MORE titles

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted September 08, 2009 09:35 AM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can I send you my want-list? Will it help?

Robert Aragon
Master Film Handler

- posted September 08, 2009 09:54 AM      Profile for Robert Aragon   Email Robert Aragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YES Joe,
send me your want list. Will indeed help!
thanks, yrs, Rob

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC