8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » SOLD-Elmo 1.0 12.5-30mm Zoom lens. The best!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SOLD-Elmo 1.0 12.5-30mm Zoom lens. The best!
Alan Rik
Film God

- posted June 10, 2019 12:57 PM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have up for sale this beautiful Elmo 1.0 12.5-30mm Zoom Lens for the GS1200, ST1200, GS800.
Condition of the optics is very clear. Physical condition of the lens is very good as well.
Price for this is $300 including shipping in the US. If you are overseas include an additional $26.00 for shipping.
Any questions let me know. This lens will give you a bigger image size than the standard 1.3 lens as well as increased light output and contrast. This is a Pro lens and the minute you pick it up you will be able to feel the quality as its miles ahead of the other plastic lenses that are usually paired with Super 8 projectors. It is the biggest improvement you can make to your image.
As Leica likes to say:
It's all about the glass
 -

-

|  IP: Logged

Leon Norris
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 10, 2019 04:06 PM      Profile for Leon Norris   Email Leon Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well come back Rik! This should be a fast seller! The lens looks in mint shape! Good luck! Leon.

Russ Green
Junior

- posted June 11, 2019 05:22 AM      Profile for Russ Green     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Alan and everyone else my name is Russ I'm new to the forum I was wondering if you had ever opened up this lens to clean it, I have the same lens on one of my ST's and your right it is a fantastic lens and truly does make a huge difference to the projected image but mine has a little dust on the inside of the front lens and had heard it's possible to unscrew for cleaning, to be honest the dust doesn't seem to make any difference to the image clarity but it bugs me and id rather it not be there if possible.

Phil Murat
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 11, 2019 06:07 AM      Profile for Phil Murat   Email Phil Murat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Russ,

Normaly, this should help :

ELMO LENS

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted June 13, 2019 07:39 PM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Guys, Lots of interest but still available. Lens has been tested on an Elmo GS1200 Xenon and the image is pin sharp from edge to edge with beautiful contrast. No issues with the lens, this is one of the good ones. If you want to purchase a tested lens this is the one for you! They do not come around very often *tested* and in great condition.
Item is currently on Ebay but for members here the price will stay as stated at the start of this thread.

[ June 18, 2019, 02:37 AM: Message edited by: Alan Rik ]

Leon Norris
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 18, 2019 02:57 PM      Profile for Leon Norris   Email Leon Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rik, I might have a customer interested! I'll let you know!

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted June 18, 2019 03:38 PM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let me know. It’s better through the forum as eBay now charges tax.

Ali Hipperson
Expert Film Handler

- posted June 18, 2019 04:47 PM      Profile for Ali Hipperson   Email Ali Hipperson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Alan.

I tried to send you a PM but your mailbox is full.

Ali

--------------------
We're going to need a bigger shelf!

Leon Norris
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 18, 2019 05:52 PM      Profile for Leon Norris   Email Leon Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll let you know tomorrow!

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted June 18, 2019 11:36 PM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Old messages deleted. Sorry about that. Please try again.

Ali Hipperson
Expert Film Handler

- posted June 19, 2019 02:45 AM      Profile for Ali Hipperson   Email Ali Hipperson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Alan and many thanks - PM sent.

Ali.

--------------------
We're going to need a bigger shelf!

Leon Norris
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 20, 2019 10:15 AM      Profile for Leon Norris   Email Leon Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A great lens! A Elmo top seller! They still hold its value! Its the best!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC