8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » HELP ! Looking for AC Power Cord ! :)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP ! Looking for AC Power Cord ! :)
Ramin Keshani
Junior

- posted January 14, 2007 09:03 AM      Profile for Ramin Keshani   Email Ramin Keshani   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Everyone,

I'm completely new to the world of 8mm. I recently bought a Bell & Howell 11XJ Super 8 Projector but it doesn't have AC Power cord. I searched everywhere but I couldn't find the type of connection needed. Anyone has any idea where to find it? I honestly don't know how old the projector is.

|  IP: Logged

David Pannell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 14, 2007 10:59 AM      Profile for David Pannell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, Ramin, & welcome to the Forum.

I might be able to help, but I can't promise anything. Can you take a photo of the connector on the machine and e-mail it to me or post it on the Forum? If I can identify it, and I've got the mating part, you can have it!

Cheers,

--------------------
Dave.

Valves and celluloid - a great combination!
Early technology rules OK!

Ramin Keshani
Junior

- posted January 28, 2007 11:44 PM      Profile for Ramin Keshani   Email Ramin Keshani   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Dave,

Thanks for willing to help. Attached, there is picture from the power jack on my projector. I hope it helps to identify where I can get the proper cable. Thanks again.

Ramin.

-

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC