8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Sankyo 800 Stereo Manual wanted

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sankyo 800 Stereo Manual wanted
Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 31, 2007 08:44 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've recently sold a Sankyo 800 Stereo projector (of the 2 I had) of these machines, but I've never had a manual, and I've been asked if I could get a copy, does any member have one they can copy for me, I'd pay any neccassy cost of course, it's just hard finding these things. You can contact me at indi8films@aol.com , thanks.

|  IP: Logged

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 31, 2007 12:23 PM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Barry

If nobody has a spare copy they're prepared to part with, I'd happily scan mine and email it to you.

Mike [Cool]

--------------------
Auntie Em must have stopped wondering where I am by now...

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 01, 2007 02:30 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Mike,

I would appreciate it, as these manuals always seem to get lost along the way, and when you're dealing with a stereo projector, there are a lot more sockets to work out than a normal mono machine. I'll reimburse you in some way of course, just let me know the damage.

Barry.

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 04, 2007 04:34 AM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Barry

Sorry it's taken a while, but I eventually got the manual emailed off to you this morning.

If anyone else wants a copy, let me know as I now have it scanned and ready to send.

Mike

--------------------

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted February 04, 2007 05:10 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
How about us having it here on the forum in the manuals section. [Smile]
If you can send me the files I'll get it sorted for you.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 04, 2007 05:20 AM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok Kev, will do [Wink]

Mike

--------------------

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 04, 2007 06:30 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Mike,

Thanks again, it's come out a treat, now if I could only sell the other Sankyo 800 Stereo, I can send them a copy of the manual with the machine.

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 04, 2007 07:44 AM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Barry
Glad you're plesed with it [Cool] . I have now emailed it to Kev and he will arrange for it to be uploaded to the manuals section for anyone else who needs a copy.

Mike [Smile]

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC