8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Natural fade Vs original print copy fade.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Natural fade Vs original print copy fade.
Pablo Alvarez Roth
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 08, 2007 03:42 PM      Profile for Pablo Alvarez Roth   Email Pablo Alvarez Roth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was watching my marketing print of the godfather 2 and I noticed that when the marketing logo showed up in the begining, it looked very good rich blues, red and yellow, but when the film started it was quite brown and faded quite clear.

I was thinking does this mean that the film hasn´t faded that much and the original print negative of the film was faded? or not?

the film stock is Kodak SP oo 38 Safety Film

thanks
pablo.

|  IP: Logged

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted March 08, 2007 09:50 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pablo,

That wha als happened to both my Godfather. Even the Godfather 2 has gone sephia.

Btw, Pablo have you finished with the re-recording of the Excorsist? My friend is ready to collect the DVD from you.

thanks,

--------------------
Winbert

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC