8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Active Adress for Reel Image

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Active Adress for Reel Image
Claus Harding
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 05, 2007 09:29 PM      Profile for Claus Harding   Email Claus Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello again,

By way of Gary at Derann, I am trying to reach Reel Image on the web. Gary was nice and helpful and gave me a fax number which I will use, but the website seems to be old and not have a direct contact e-mail or number.

If someone has a number or current site info, that would be excellent. I can fax if I have to, but I wouldn't mind sending an e-note explaining what I am after (Elmo 1200-ft Super-8 reels.)

Thanks,
Claus.

--------------------
"Why are there shots of deserts in a scene that's supposed to take place in Belgium during the winter?" (Review of 'Battle of the Bulge'.)

|  IP: Logged

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 06, 2007 02:34 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Claus,

I think Steve Osborne is a little Computer phobic, as he either phones me or faxes me. I've got a feeling he's not too comftorble with computers, so I think you will have to contact him the old fashioned way.

[ November 06, 2007, 07:13 AM: Message edited by: Barry Attwood ]

Claus Harding
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 06, 2007 05:56 AM      Profile for Claus Harding   Email Claus Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Barry,

Fax it is then. Not a problem.

Claus.

--------------------
"Why are there shots of deserts in a scene that's supposed to take place in Belgium during the winter?" (Review of 'Battle of the Bulge'.)

Gary Crawford
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 06, 2007 08:03 AM      Profile for Gary Crawford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Claus...Steve has those reels. I get them from him fairly often. He does usually call back after I fax him. He works all day and does his business at home late at night. He calls my work number and leaves messages and info sometimes at midnight. I come in and get the info the next morning.
Incidentally ....your contributions lately to some of the threads here have been some of the most thought out, reasonable and well written I've ever seen on this forum.

Claus Harding
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 06, 2007 10:13 PM      Profile for Claus Harding   Email Claus Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gary,

Thank you for your kind words; I do try to 'rise to the occation', what with all the spirited debate around here [Smile]

I appreciate your mentioning the reels; I will definitely contact Steve and have him leave me a phone message; thanks for that information.

Best,
Claus.

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC