8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Locating Tape For Wurker

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Locating Tape For Wurker
William Walsh
Junior

- posted September 17, 2008 05:19 PM      Profile for William Walsh   Email William Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings,

I just purchased a Wurker Splicer and did not come with Tape. Can someone point me in the right direction as to purchasing some.

Bill

|  IP: Logged

Claus Harding
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 17, 2008 05:59 PM      Profile for Claus Harding   Email Claus Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bill,

Look at the link (scroll down.)

http://www.spectrafilmandvideo.com/Products.html

If that is the splicer you have, they have the tape.

Claus.

--------------------
"Why are there shots of deserts in a scene that's supposed to take place in Belgium during the winter?" (Review of 'Battle of the Bulge'.)

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted September 18, 2008 10:49 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For such supplies in the UK try Classic Home Cinema.

--------------------
Maurice

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted September 18, 2008 03:23 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Spot on. Classic do sell them as they are what I also use for Super8.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

John Davis
Master Film Handler

- posted September 18, 2008 04:17 PM      Profile for John Davis   Email John Davis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you're in the UK and don't mind using a splice tape that covers the balance stripe then the Hama splice tape from 7dayshop.com (of all places!) works very well with my wurker (I think they'll equally well with the Agfa splicer) http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_1&products_id=9138

7dayshop.com also do film cement and editor bulbs too!

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted September 19, 2008 03:33 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I see that 7-Day Shop also have Ektachrome 64T @ £7.69.

--------------------
Maurice

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC