8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Heidi's song on super 8

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Heidi's song on super 8
Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 13, 2009 06:02 PM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a question,i remember that i as a child loved the movie Heidi's song.
Does anyone know of there is a Super 8 print of it?
Everytime i think i ask the people,but everytime i think "no there is no print of it".
Worth to try.

Here a link of the movie : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY2a6rzZMC0&feature=PlayList&p=9AAA29930CA4B494&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=19

It is a movie from 1982 made by Hanna Barbera.
Hope there is a print of it. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Super8 that's the greatest hobby in my life,i was 9 to have my first viewer from GAF.

|  IP: Logged

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted August 14, 2009 09:19 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Heidi appears in German release.

Chechkwith Andreas Eaggling he is an expert for this.

Contact him through http://www.mediavana.de/browse.php?SESSION_ID=6a9a80e5ca5f9a856ef5cc63092a31dc&id=100110

as he is no longer reading this forum.

winert

--------------------
Winbert

Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 14, 2009 10:42 AM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was on this site,but i could't find his adress,i found an old film of Heidi,but that was not the animated one from 1982.
So i hope anyone else can help me with this. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Super8 that's the greatest hobby in my life,i was 9 to have my first viewer from GAF.

Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 16, 2009 07:55 AM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So can help anyone help me with this serious question? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Hans van der Sloot
Master Film Handler

- posted August 16, 2009 05:10 PM      Profile for Hans van der Sloot   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jeroen, I found 3 Heidi films.
They are all black and white, without sound and only 15m.
You can have these films if you want them.

Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 16, 2009 05:27 PM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Hans,i take them with me if i come!
Thanks a lot!
Do you know which animated movie i mean?
I hope someone can help me with this one.
Anyway welcome,did you have a nice holiday? [Wink]

--------------------

Joerg Polzfusz
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 17, 2009 05:52 AM      Profile for Joerg Polzfusz   Author's Homepage   Email Joerg Polzfusz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,

it looks like the only "Heidi-cartoons" available on Super8 are the "Heidi TV-series" from the mid-70s by Zuiyo Enterprise and Taurus-Film:
http://www.super-8-hobby.de/rezent111.htm
(At the end of that page there's a complete list of all "Heidi"-episodes by UFA that have been available in colour and with German sound.)

But this wouldn't help you as you're looking for a different Heidi (one that I've never heard of before)...

Jörg

Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 17, 2009 08:34 AM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Jorg,i think your right,i know this series,and ik want them too.
I have 4 series of it i miss some series maby i can make them complete,if you have some to sell or know anyone,let me know.
I want only the 80meter series with sound!

Jeroen [Wink]

--------------------

Hans van der Sloot
Master Film Handler

- posted August 17, 2009 12:15 PM      Profile for Hans van der Sloot   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jeroen, is this the Heidi film you're looking for?
http://www.mediavana.de/item.php?SESSION_ID=6a9a80e5ca5f9a856ef5cc63092a31dc&id=817

Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 17, 2009 04:55 PM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No Hans,look at my first post it is an animated movie
from Hanna Barbera from 1982,i know the girl that did
the dub in Dutch,i have the movie on dvd from video. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted October 20, 2009 10:22 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jeroen,

is this Heidi you might look for:

http://cgi.ebay.it/Film-e-DVD_Super-8-16mm-Laserdisc__Film-super8-Heidi-La-foresta-della-felicita_W0QQitemZ320430245173

????

cheers,

winbert

--------------------
Winbert

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC