8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Bang Up To Date Trailers New

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bang Up To Date Trailers New
Mark Todd
Film God

- posted November 23, 2009 07:36 AM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just a quick note that tailers to the two best recent Block Busters, T4 and Star Trek 11 are available from CHC.

If interested contact Phil direct to sort the prints.

Everyone one who can please support these.

There is also a superb Pixar cartoon on the horizon and other adverts etc.

Anyway first port of call is these two cracking trailers, give them a go and great prints. Superb to get these on the real stuff.

Best Mark.

|  IP: Logged

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 23, 2009 12:54 PM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark
Thanks- I take it you have seen them? Can you give us a bit more to go on?>

BTW- congratulations with ebay, I see you are at 998 positive replies on feedback and all at 100% - outstanding.

--------------------
Tony

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted November 23, 2009 02:24 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Tony I`m buying mine in a few weeks as paying for other films first that were on order but I hear they are very nice indeed.

They have copies of Dracula 58 in stock again now and if anyone who likes Hammers doesn`t have this its absolutely great, fantastic atmospheric trailer from a 2008 print.

Thanks RE the feedback and nice to see you around on here.

Its not in my interest to sell these but its use it or loose it with cine if we don`t show willing and a cracking new trailer for an up to date film is great fun.

Are you still buying a few films Tony.

Best Mark.

Adrian Winchester
Film God

- posted November 23, 2009 08:06 PM      Profile for Adrian Winchester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark,

You must have missed my post concerning 'T4' about 3 weeks ago because Phil isn't proceeding without a guarantee of more orders. I told him at Blackpool that having asked around (mainly on this forum) I could guarantee that he would sell 5, but he said he would need to order 20 and would want 12 guaranteed sales before going ahead. Therefore, if you are added to the 5, we still need 6 more. I'm going to try and whip up more support via an item in 'Projections'. If anyone knows collectors who might respond to some arm twisting, please try! With good master material, no one need worry about quality because the new material shown at Blackpool confirmed that the German lab overhaul has paid off - both print and sound quality was amongst the best I've seen from CHC.

I don't know if the situation is any different with regard to 'Star Trek'. He didn't have copies at Blackpool, although he had some new releases such as the long 'Yellow Submarine' trailer.

--------------------
Adrian Winchester

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted November 24, 2009 08:18 AM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Adrian, yes sorry missed that post.

I think the numbers can actually be a bit lower now on these 2 titles from What Phil says to get them going but he does need a committment via email from a few of us and others at least.

But they are in the wings.Phil says the prints are very nice too.

Yes it sounds good and great news that the labs have upgraded, amazing in 2009 really and we should all do what we can to support this.

Best Mark.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC