8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Double System - Bauer T610

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Double System - Bauer T610
Philipp Flues
Junior

- posted July 02, 2010 02:31 AM      Profile for Philipp Flues   Email Philipp Flues   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello,

so far I have just read the posts in the forum but since there are a few questions left, I have decided to register.

I am trying to add sound to my future films. My gear consists of a Beaulieu 4008 and a Bauer T610. I am planing record the sound with a digital recorder and my intention is, to replay both film and sound by double system.

Now then, a few details remain uncertain:
1. Is the signal produced by Beaulieus's Erlson contact switch the same as the 1/F-pulse of a flash contact?
2. Is it possible to modify my T610 to be double system capable?

If my ideas are regarded as nonsense please let me know...

Thanks
Philipp

|  IP: Logged

Douglas Meltzer

- posted July 04, 2010 08:45 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Philipp,

Welcome to the 8mm Forum! I hope this site will help. These units can provide digital motor regulation for non- Elmo projectors. The Bauer T610 interface is available here.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Philipp Flues
Junior

- posted July 28, 2010 06:51 AM      Profile for Philipp Flues   Email Philipp Flues   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Doug,

Thanks for your reply.
I hoped to find a less expensive solution, I even thought about selling my T610 and buying a Visacustic 2000 with the "Steuergerät" instead, which, if I got it right, is capable of double system (this is not meant as an offence against Pedro's products).
What about the pulse signal from the camera. Do you or anybody else in the forum know, whether the Erlson contact device will deliver the 1/F-signal?

Philipp

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC