8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » A Few New Releases at Blackpool

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Few New Releases at Blackpool
Mark Todd
Film God

- posted November 11, 2010 11:35 AM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi just thought I would mention that Classic may have a few very nice new releases on the stand at Blackpool, including possibly very nice full length prints of " A Hard Days Night " Beatles, can also be on 16mm as well.

I think a nice short or two, plus trailers, I think the Dracula 1958 Hammer is back in stock and an absolute must have, ( you can ask for it in 16mm as well and that is awesome, a thing of beauty )a super classic trailer to be sure.

Sadly my clutch has just gone and can`t be done until next Thursday and £300+ notes and I was going to go along this year and buy a few nice bits including a few new items. Oh well.

And lets support Derann and Classic as you can`t beat a bit of new pristine celluloid running though.

Best Mark.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC