8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Ringo e Gringo contro tutti (Rebels on the loose)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ringo e Gringo contro tutti (Rebels on the loose)
Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted April 28, 2011 02:16 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can anyone help on this please? some years back we has this weird but funny comedy spaggetti western on Super 8 3 x 400footer. A parody of the Clint Eastwood films.
The reason we got shot of it was because the Englisg soundtrack was way out of sync, i mean 3-5 seconds or more, there was speech when the actors mouths wernt even moving.i very poor sound transfer, the image and colour was excellent though, one of the IE international releases along with the Adventurer, again with extremly poor sound transfer and the same problems.
However, having looked on the internet as much as i can see we were hoping to get a copy of Rebels on the loose on DVD, perhaps from Italy where the film was made, with an English soundtrack.
Any ideas or links would be greatly appreciated.

|  IP: Logged

Maurizio Di Cintio
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 29, 2011 03:04 AM      Profile for Maurizio Di Cintio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, there: I've made a search on the web stores I usually buy DVDs from and apparently this title has not been released on DVD yet.

You should be able to re-sync your print though, by importing it into any NLE System and then moving the soundtrack in a way or another to compensate for the unsync...

--------------------
Maurizio

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted April 29, 2011 03:27 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks Maurizio, i shall have to wait until it either comes out on dvd or even a VHC tape if theres one around.
Unfortunatly we sold our print off some years ago, a move we regret now as ive never seen it since on any lists. [Frown]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC