8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » EUMIG Mark 610 D

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EUMIG Mark 610 D
John Gavin
Junior

- posted June 10, 2012 10:40 AM      Profile for John Gavin   Author's Homepage   Email John Gavin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am a new member. I just bought Eumig Mark 610D but it lacks the take up spool. Any advice where I can get same. My Kodak projector v old broke down.

--------------------
UBB Code

|  IP: Logged

John Davis
Master Film Handler

- posted June 10, 2012 10:55 AM      Profile for John Davis   Email John Davis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi John,
your best bet is probably ebay - look for a 400ft auto reel, make sure it's for super 8 - ie it has the larger hole in the centre

John Gavin
Junior

- posted June 10, 2012 11:43 AM      Profile for John Gavin   Author's Homepage   Email John Gavin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Many thanks
I did purchase one earlier today but the seller advised me it may not work. I do have one that came with the projector so would a similar reel do. In other are both the same.
John

--------------------
UBB Code

John Davis
Master Film Handler

- posted June 10, 2012 12:19 PM      Profile for John Davis   Email John Davis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The important thing is to get a super 8 reel as the take up is super 8 only, although the feed arm can take a standard 8 or super 8 (using the supplied adaptor normally tucked into the recess immediately below the lens)

Edwin van Eck
Master Film Handler

- posted February 14, 2015 09:11 AM      Profile for Edwin van Eck   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These reel adaptors are now being made again, using 3D printing technology.

-

see: http://shop.van-eck.net/PP-0001.html?_globalsearch=pp-00

--------------------
Edwin van Eck
Van Eck Video Services

Bill Brandenstein
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 17, 2015 03:53 PM      Profile for Bill Brandenstein   Email Bill Brandenstein   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Edwin, would it be possible to produce the nubbed one that goes on the spindles of the 800-series projectors? Of course, having the metal lock was done away with for the newer series, no doubt to save money! My 810D spindle adapter is broken and glued. The nub that is supposed to hold the reel in place is too thin, and provides too little pressure against the reel's spindle hole, and the reel can simply fall off.

The other part that's always falling off are the little rubber half-rollers.

Produce either or both of these and you'll have another customer! Thanks.

Edwin van Eck
Master Film Handler

- posted February 17, 2015 03:57 PM      Profile for Edwin van Eck   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,

I'm not 100% sure if U understand which part you require. Please send me an E-mail with some pictures and I will have a look if we can make this as well!

Regards,
/Edwin van Eck.

--------------------
Edwin van Eck
Van Eck Video Services

Bill Brandenstein
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 19, 2015 09:27 PM      Profile for Bill Brandenstein   Email Bill Brandenstein   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you, Edwin. I'll get back to you on that, or even possibly post here as well.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC