8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Has bray studio's gone to tesco's ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Has bray studio's gone to tesco's ?
Paul Browning
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 11, 2013 11:19 AM      Profile for Paul Browning   Email Paul Browning   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just read an interesting article in the express newspaper (on sunday)about the late actress Karen black and her contribution to the film world as a great supporting actress . The article went on to mention some british actress's who were over looked as fine support for there main stars,and hammer films studio's were mentioned and the like's of Barbara shelley , hazel court . The article went on to say that now the film studio has been bought by Tesco's they will be serving up a different kind of ham . I did google this and this appear's to be news from 2010 ,any one know if this is true . What sad news if this is correct.

|  IP: Logged

Hugh Thompson Scott
Film God

- posted August 11, 2013 03:04 PM      Profile for Hugh Thompson Scott   Email Hugh Thompson Scott       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Paul, the last I heard was that the showbiz agent Neville Hendricks was selling it for new build. Althoogh if Tesco has done
a deal to keep it as a working studio, which it was, with Hendricks
turning away work, then I wish them well.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC