8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Urgent Help Now

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Urgent Help Now
Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted March 13, 2015 07:39 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi all,
You know how we all like the Film Collector magazine?
Well, I e mailed Phil at CHC to see how he was and mentioned that I was now working on an article for the next edition. I also asked if this was ok and he replied, yes please especially as of right now he doesn't have anything else from anyone on the go for it.
I suspect Mr W is doing his usual spot so I am calling on behalf of Phil to as many of you as possible to see if we can all make it a bumper edition, or at least have enough to line up for future editions. I have always said that we all tap our keyboard on here for the forum,(some daily), so lets try and pull together for our magazine.
By the way, Phil also said he is still off from work recuperating after a big operation so this could well cheer him up.
[Wink]

|  IP: Logged

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted March 13, 2015 03:51 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Words of wisdom Tom. There are tons of interesting articles on here that maybe would be worthy of a post or two in the mag and the reviews given to films etc with screen shots would be easily transferable using today's tech with the authors permission of course.

Hope Phil is back at the helm in his new shop soon fighting fit again.

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted March 13, 2015 04:47 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that's exactly it Andrew, anything related to this hobby or film itself is what Phil is asking. Either draft something up and e mail it to phil or via myself and i can post on.I will not use my name on anyone else's articles, i am trying to get a two pager done myself.

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted March 13, 2015 04:50 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Jeez Tom my hands are fit for nothing now after typing to Robert for the past two days! [Wink]

My suggestion was merely to take extractions of existing stuff already on here like Edwins new products etc.

I don't think there are enough hours in a day to create any more on top! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted March 13, 2015 05:27 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Wink]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC