8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » This DerAnn releases i looking for (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: This DerAnn releases i looking for
Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 13, 2009 09:49 AM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello,i have changed my wanted list,for now i looking
for The Lion King
Pocahontas

Snow White i have found and it's on hold,and Kevin if you have the time can you control the Hunchback? [Smile]

--------------------
Super8 that's the greatest hobby in my life,i was 9 to have my first viewer from GAF.

|  IP: Logged

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 13, 2009 11:18 AM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jeroen, I'm leaving for my summer holidays.
See you soon here, my friend. Good luck with your hunting. I'm surely going to miss my super 8 SUNDAY NIGHT SCREENINGS for a while, eh eh.

-

Well, greetings to you and to all members I'm in contact with (and to the whole community too, of course!).

--------------------
I remember when I was (super) 8 years old...

Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 13, 2009 11:50 AM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Gian have a nice holiday,and enjoy it!We all miss you,but we know you're come back!

B Y E G I A N! ! ! [Smile]

--------------------
Super8 that's the greatest hobby in my life,i was 9 to have my first viewer from GAF.

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 20, 2009 07:32 AM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jeroen. I have sent you a PM.

--------------------
"We'll find 'em in the end, I promise you. We'll find 'em. Just as sure as a turnin' of the earth".

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 20, 2009 08:12 AM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From Sorrento, Jeroen... Any news about LADY AND THE TRAMP???
CIAOOOOOOOOOOO.

--------------------
I remember when I was (super) 8 years old...

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted August 20, 2009 09:41 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Hopefully the Hunchback should be with you at any time now [Smile]

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 20, 2009 11:13 AM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Keith,i have send you an PM back,Gian no news about Lady and the tramp,how is your holiday,everything alright there?
Kevin thanks for your Hunchback,i have it today,i have send you an PM also with a question! [Wink]

Bye and thanks [Smile]

--------------------

Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 04, 2010 04:36 AM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So update!

Lion King Derann with original artwork
Mary Poppins " "
The fox and the hound " "

Shorts

Pluto's Christmastree

The night before Christmas 1933(Silly symphony)

Jeroen [Wink]

--------------------

Adrian Winchester
Film God

- posted July 05, 2010 02:04 PM      Profile for Adrian Winchester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't help but if anyone buys or has a Disney feature that doesn't have the original artwork, I'd suggest asking Derann if they have box lables left. If they do, they may well sell them (along with new feature boxes) for a modest fee. Sadly, the chances of them needing them for any feature reprints seem to be looking slim.

--------------------
Adrian Winchester

Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 05, 2010 02:35 PM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Adrian,i know someone that has some artworks,but if it is in one buy it's better.
Thanks for your help and if you know someone or you see something on Ebay let me know.

Best wishes,
Jeroen

--------------------

Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 20, 2011 01:07 PM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking still for the Lion king Stereo from DerAnn with original artwork,let me know! [Big Grin]

Jeroen

--------------------

Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 20, 2012 07:07 PM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking for the lion king and he fox and the hound! [Big Grin]

--------------------

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC