8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » The Never Ending Story 600' SCOPE/STEREO/LPP For Sale (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: The Never Ending Story 600' SCOPE/STEREO/LPP For Sale
Adam Deierling
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 15, 2012 06:10 PM      Profile for Adam Deierling   Email Adam Deierling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ March 28, 2012, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: Adam Deierling ]

|  IP: Logged

Joe Taffis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 15, 2012 06:59 PM      Profile for Joe Taffis   Email Joe Taffis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Adam, both of your vids have been blocked by WB.... better be careful... Also, the 600 footer isn't very rare, and adding stereo doesn't triple its value in my opinion, but I hope you get what you're asking for it....I might sell mine [Big Grin]

--------------------
Joe Taffis

Adam Deierling
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 15, 2012 09:50 PM      Profile for Adam Deierling   Email Adam Deierling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the notice. I am working on getting it so you can see. Youtube sucks sometimes lol. Try this link instead.

https://vimeo.com/38613700

[ March 16, 2012, 12:01 AM: Message edited by: Adam Deierling ]

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted March 16, 2012 01:37 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, that's the soundtrack off of the film, your re-recorded one? That sounds absolutely fantastic! Great audio quality! Who did the re-record? Do you still have the sound file from the re-record and if so, could I get a CD copy of it, as I'd love to attempt a re-record of my print with my Chinon 9500, (it records quite well).

OSI

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Adam Deierling
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 16, 2012 01:41 PM      Profile for Adam Deierling   Email Adam Deierling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Id be happy to provide the sound file. I did not do the re-record myself. I had Vintage Cinemas do it and they did an awesome job. All I did was re-edit the audio from the DVD so its crystal clean. I just love it! May do more digests in the future! We will see!

Rob Young.
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 16, 2012 06:06 PM      Profile for Rob Young.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Adam, is this new post your new track as heard from the re-recorded print, or your audio file dubbed onto the image?

Edit: no, I think the latter as the focus drifts from your original video match the new one.

Don't get me wrong; that is a really nice sync track so far as it goes (1st 8 minutes or so?), although the Derann did seem to have more bass range (based on limited internet audio), but with noticeable "wow".

Of course your master has better high end clarity and thus better stereo definition.

Also, the mixes are smoooth!

The original "wow" may be from the Derann track (although I don't recall it).

Anyway, if you have made a new stereo audio file from a digital source, which matches the 600ft version, I reckon that is worth more on the 8mm "black market" than your print. Ahumm...

Nice job.

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC