8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » NEARLY FREE FILMS!! (From OSI? Yeah!!)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NEARLY FREE FILMS!! (From OSI? Yeah!!)
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted April 13, 2009 04:47 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey folks, I have a bunch of nearly free films that would like a home!

Please note that all of these are ex-library print and are worn, but they are worth a little watch ... some "Just for the hell of it" films ...

they are ...

1. Charles Starrett "Robin Hood of the Plains" 1X200ft An Old standard 8mm "Excell" release, reprinted by Niles films. so it goes a good deal back! This one is nearly brand new.

2. Escape from the Planet of the Apes 1X200ft Super 8. B/W silent. Worn.

3. The Dentist (W.C. Fields). This is a Blackhawk silent version, with subtitles of this film. B/W, of course! Worn but fun to see in silent form.

4. The Big Show (Our Gang) Silent era Our Gang comedy. Missing beginning title, but still great. Starts out worn but gets better a little way in.

So hey, all of these for the low low price of a mere ten dollars.
Five dollars should happily cover the shipping, making it fifteen.

All the best guys!

OSI

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC