8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Monstro the Whale Box Needed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Monstro the Whale Box Needed
Brian Hendel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 26, 2009 02:12 PM      Profile for Brian Hendel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone have a spare box for the old Disney digest, MONSTRO THE WHALE from Pinocchio? I have a nice color/sound print but it's missing the box. Please email me. I would cover the shipping charges and a small fee for the box if you can part with it. Thanks!

|  IP: Logged

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted July 26, 2009 05:28 PM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brian, I should have an empty one for you. A couple of months ago, maybe more, I bought a Disney excerpt from a member of the Forum.

He sent me the right film in a wrong box (but the wrong one was immediately replaced). The wrong box was the one you are looking for (second version, showing Pinocchio and Geppetto on the raft escaping from the whale).

Give me just a couple of days to look for it. I cannot remember where I put it [Wink] .

--------------------
I remember when I was (super) 8 years old...

Brian Hendel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 26, 2009 06:23 PM      Profile for Brian Hendel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Gian - That would be great... I'll wait to hear from you. Brian

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted July 26, 2009 06:59 PM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
More than welcome, Brian.
Ciao!

--------------------

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted July 27, 2009 06:11 PM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brian,
I took a look but I cannot find the box.
I remember some weeks ago I gave tons of shorts, excerpts and other items to a friend of mine.
Some of the movies were unboxed and I have probably used the empty ones I had for them.
I apologize for the expectation. And I really wish you to find it soon.
I'll try anyway to contact my friend to ask him if he still has and needs it.
Take care.

--------------------

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 02, 2009 05:06 PM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brian,
I really cannot remember where I have put that American box.
I have found an empty one for the Italian edition that I don't need and I can ship to you without any problem, if you are still interested. I don't want any money, neither for shipping.
Just let me know.
 -

Ciao.

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC