8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Return Of The Jedi Ebay

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Return Of The Jedi Ebay
Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted January 29, 2011 04:09 PM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Return Of The Jedi s8 feature. This should end up going for a sum. Bids up to 400.00 . Here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/Return-Jedi-Super-8mm-Scope-Feature-/180618195952?pt=U S_Film&hash=item2a0daef3f0

Anybody want to guess the final price?

Pat

[ January 29, 2011, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: Pasquale DAlessio ]

|  IP: Logged

Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted January 31, 2011 05:23 AM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Pasquale
Here in the UK I’ve seen good prints sell privately recently for between £500 and the £750 mark which bearing in mind the increasing collect ability of the three Star Wars feature films now and in original form is probably about right. As time goes on I can see these ones increasing in value most certainly as they have done to date.

My guestimate is that the print will go for $745…

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted January 31, 2011 09:04 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The re-master of the first 3 Star Wars (eps 4, 5 and 6) and the issue that George Lucas doesn't like to see the original version, make everything related to the original version become highly seek (hence price goes up).

I don't know if George Lucas REALLY doesn't like the original version or he just made this up to keep Star Wars on the top of issue.

cheers,

--------------------
Winbert

Jean-Marc Toussaint
Film God

- posted January 31, 2011 10:21 AM      Profile for Jean-Marc Toussaint   Author's Homepage   Email Jean-Marc Toussaint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Price could go higher. I sold a Derann S8 print of Star Wars for 700.00 and a pristine 16mm scope print of Empire for 1900.00 a few months ago.

--------------------
The Grindcave Cinema Website

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC