8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » WTB: DIsney DIgests Herbie +

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WTB: DIsney DIgests Herbie +
Brian Hendel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 30, 2011 04:05 PM      Profile for Brian Hendel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking for any of the Herbie Disney digests with good color in the original boxes (Monte Carlo, etc). Also need the Pete's Dragon U.S. digest that includes the scene of Mickey Rooney running into the bar. Also, must have good color and the box. Please email me if you have any of these titles for sale. Thanks!

|  IP: Logged

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted February 01, 2011 05:47 PM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brian

Check this link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Super-8mm-Home-Movie-films-/300521172043?pt=UK_DVD_Film_TV_OtherFormats_GL&hash=item45f8752c4b

Pat

Giuseppe Anaclerio
Film Handler

- posted February 01, 2011 06:12 PM      Profile for Giuseppe Anaclerio   Email Giuseppe Anaclerio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
our offered for petes dragon?

Brian Hendel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 01, 2011 08:08 PM      Profile for Brian Hendel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would offer 12 euros plus shipping - but I need to confirm it's the American release with the scene inside the bar with Mickey Rooney singing "I swear I saw a Dragon." Also, the box is different from the European release. The American one has the style of the movie poster while the European one has a photo of Elliot sitting on the Dragon. If this all sounds like the print you are selling (and it has great color!) let me know if we can make a deal. Thanks! Brian

PS: I found two of the Herbie films on the new Independent 8 used list... waiting till they come to see how the colors are holding up.

Giuseppe Anaclerio
Film Handler

- posted February 02, 2011 06:03 AM      Profile for Giuseppe Anaclerio   Email Giuseppe Anaclerio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i check for this

Larry Arpin
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 03, 2011 07:09 PM      Profile for Larry Arpin   Author's Homepage   Email Larry Arpin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brian-Here's Paul Foster's Ebay store. He told me that he has Disney's on Fuji low fade. I see Herbie & Pete's Dragon. So you need to ask if they are on Fuji low fade.

http://stores.ebay.com/MOVIE-SHOP-HEAVEN/SUPER-8-FILMS-/_i.html?rt=nc&_fsub=325604013&_sid=48877043&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1513&_pgn=3

Brian Hendel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 03, 2011 07:33 PM      Profile for Brian Hendel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Larry - I'll contact Paul...

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted February 04, 2011 09:35 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
.... if they are on Fuji low fade
Beware....There is no such Fuji Low Fade. Fuji also will fade. Kev F from the other forum reports all his Disney on Fuji is now faded.

--------------------
Winbert

Douglas Meltzer

- posted February 04, 2011 10:41 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have quite a few Disney Fuji prints that still have very good color. And yes, I've looked at them recently!

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC