8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » want to sell some new 8mm b/n sound charlie chaplin and oliver and hardy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: want to sell some new 8mm b/n sound charlie chaplin and oliver and hardy
Giuseppe Anaclerio
Film Handler

- posted February 01, 2011 06:07 PM      Profile for Giuseppe Anaclerio   Email Giuseppe Anaclerio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello to everyone, i have some 8mm b/n reel 200' of the big artist in the world.the reel are really new and rare.i make a list below.

1) le facteur incandescent laurel and hardy filmoffice paris 8mm b/n mute new with original tail

2) charlot emigrante 2 reel of 200' filmoffice paris 8mm b/n mute new

3)spada di guascone (i think this is an episode from the the three musketeer )2 reel of 200' hollywood film enterprise in 8mm b/n sound as new

4) avventura al castello (i think this is an episode from the the three musketeer) 4 reels of 200' 8mm sound b/n

5)charlie chaplin il vagabondo b/n 8mm mute techno film 1 reel of 200' on the box there are some brown scotch

6)laurel and hardy in legione straniera 3 reels of 200' b/n 8mm sound as new

7)laurel and hardy ladruncoli c2 reels of 200' s8 mute hollywood film enterprise as new

9) gli indiani assaltano zorro 1reels of 200' 8mm b/n mute from a 35mm house mini film

10)the wyoming kid by raul wash 1947 1 reel of 200' b/n s8 mute no picture only plastic box

11)Badlands of Montains d.b ullman usa 1957 s8 b/n mute no picture but only plastic box

12)the mark of zorro b/n 8mm mute on the rear of box are printed out of commerce.1 reel of 50' (15 italian meter)

13) western adventure 1 rell of 200' b/n s8 mute techno film used

14)laurel and hardy + general caster s8 b/n mute on 1 reel of 200'

15)tarzan and mao mao prisoner 1 reel of 200' s8 mute b/n by avo film

16)Indians attack zorro 8mm b/n mute one reel of 200'

please make our best offer for single but i prefer for a entire block, this is a very hard to find in this condition block of very old 8mm and s8 reel.good luck

my mail is luchigno81@hotmail.it check for a return mail whe you send to me, sometime i dont receive mail.thank you [Big Grin]

|  IP: Logged

Giuseppe Anaclerio
Film Handler

- posted February 02, 2011 12:13 PM      Profile for Giuseppe Anaclerio   Email Giuseppe Anaclerio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
6) laurel and hardy in legione straniera are sold thank you

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC