8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » For Sale "SHOW BOAT" Optical print

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Sale "SHOW BOAT" Optical print
Greg Marshall
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 19, 2011 10:54 PM      Profile for Greg Marshall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Since I recently acquired a Derann print, I'm placing an offer to sell here before I go to Ebay. This is an airline print, optical sound, Eastman stock, with fair to good color on the first and last thirds of the print. The middle third has only fair color, with some scenes with not that much color. Still, a good print, on polyester stock, very enjoyable, with good sound for it being optical. This is a used print, so the occasional lines are there. Mounted on two 1200' reels. The airline reels were originally on 3 800' reels. Total of 3 splices, two of which are reel-joining splices. The other one poses no missing frames. Leaders will have a splice, as well. I'm asking $90 US, plus shipping.

My email: gdmarshall61(at)yahoo(dot)com

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC