8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Standard 8mm Sound Films Sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Standard 8mm Sound Films Sale
Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted June 21, 2011 08:54 AM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will be adding more Std 8mm sound films to this post as I get round to sorting them out. Included will be features and shorts contact vespariderathotmaildotcodotuk as per usual. All films will have been projected from start to end before pricing.

Two Standard 8mm sound trailers. Murder inc and Glass Mountain NOW SOLD
UK P&P 50p.

Ghost Of Frankenstein 1942 2X600ft. RARE one this and in Bonum protective cases. Bela Lugosi classic with him at his very best!
Checked nice vintage print in used condition and cleaned with Thermofilm in the 80’s NOW SOLD

The Invisible Man 1933 4X400. RARE. Will project it this week and update for price. Nice boxes, one owner from new & Film Renew treated. £75

Meeting At Midnight 1944 Charlie Chan 2X600 Very nice one this and highly entertaining CC movie. £65 Nice boxes Film Renew treated.

Psycho 1960. The holy grail of std 8mm sound features 4X600ft Std 8 sound. The first quality Std 8 sound feature and quite a rarity today. The print is OK and shows signs of use as you would expect from a 1970’s issue. Offer accepted thank you. Sold

More will follow. [Eek!]

[ June 23, 2011, 06:29 AM: Message edited by: Lee Mannering ]

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC