8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Rare NEVER SAY NEVER AGAIN 007 Cover

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rare NEVER SAY NEVER AGAIN 007 Cover
Mark Williams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 02, 2012 03:06 PM      Profile for Mark Williams   Email Mark Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261015917882

|  IP: Logged

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted May 02, 2012 03:24 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, but be careful, the bid is purley for the cover not the film.

Mark Williams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 02, 2012 04:23 PM      Profile for Mark Williams   Email Mark Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This auction title is clearly titled 007 NEVER SAY NEVER AGAIN DERANN 8MM RELEASE COVER-MINT! so I very much doubt the potential buyer will think they are bidding on the actual film.

But thanks for pointing it out anyway.

Graham Sinden
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 02, 2012 04:32 PM      Profile for Graham Sinden   Email Graham Sinden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There seems to be quite a few Derann covers on Ebay recently. I imagine they were purchased on Derann's last day.

Graham S

Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted May 04, 2012 08:26 AM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually I was surprised how little interest there was in the artwork at the final sale day. Projectors, remaining films and general stuff were selling so I guess much of the printed art wound up in the paper recycling bin.

You have PM Graham [Smile]

Adrian Winchester
Film God

- posted May 05, 2012 07:05 AM      Profile for Adrian Winchester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
£9.99 is quite a profit condsidering they were 25p on the day and I'm sure that anyone who bought several had the price rounded down. It was a sad sight to see a large tray of these with little interest, but it was quite time consuming to look through them and see how many were different. If someone had (e.g.) been able to make up packs featuring one of each, I'm sure they could have sold a lot, but of course Derann staff in the last weeks would have had no time for such activity. It's a great shame if all these (and a lot of film posters also on sale) all ended up in a bin. Who knows - if the shop is still shut, maybe they are all still there!

--------------------
Adrian Winchester

Leon Thomas Jones
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 05, 2012 08:14 AM      Profile for Leon Thomas Jones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Mark,
I am glad your item is selling . Good luck mate keep them wondering
[Roll Eyes]

Mark Williams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 05, 2012 10:40 AM      Profile for Mark Williams   Email Mark Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cheers Leon [Smile] [Smile]

Flavio Stabile
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 05, 2012 10:57 AM      Profile for Flavio Stabile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Adrian,

I completely agree with you, especially If I think that in the past I asked many time to Gary if they could have sell covers for second-hand copies of their movies, and I was always answered that no covers were available to be sold alone... [Confused]

Flavio

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC