8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » WTB Duel of the Wizards Disney Digest

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WTB Duel of the Wizards Disney Digest
Brian Hendel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 25, 2012 11:28 PM      Profile for Brian Hendel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking for the 200' digest "Duel of the Wizards" from Sword in the Stone. Must have good color and original box. Please email me if you have one for sale... Thanks.

|  IP: Logged

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted May 26, 2012 12:55 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a slightly faded print, silent, color and somehat scratched, but if I can dig it out, you can have just for the postage of three dollars. film is free, postage isn't.

By the way, I think I still even have the old cover lying around somewhere!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Brian Hendel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 26, 2012 02:25 PM      Profile for Brian Hendel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just bought a print on Ebay UK but it's missing the box... if you find yours Osi I'll definitely take it and cover all the shipping costs of course. Brian

Mark L Barton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 29, 2012 09:40 AM      Profile for Mark L Barton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Brian, if you are still looking for the 200' Disney Duel of the wizards box, I have an original box with the film colour and spanish sound. Again your sfor postage costs from the UK, should be ok as a 'small packet' so not much. Cheers, Mark

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC