8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Derann Scope Film Sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Derann Scope Film Sale
Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted June 12, 2012 03:33 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Derann SCOPE Features
All mint condition with zero fade.
All sales final. Post and packaging not included.
Payment by US or International money order. Shipped promptly upon receipt.
Interested buyers please PM me or leave message here for me to PM you.

GREASE The coveted full length Derann color feature. Cinemascope, with stunning stereo sound track, which also plays beautifully in mono. Razor sharp throughout, with brilliant color saturation. The best scope print I have ever seen. Mounted on four 600ft Bonum spools with cases. $425.00 WITHDRAWN

MASQUE OF THE RED DEATH . Full length Derann Feature. Color, Cinemascope.
Vicent Price and Hazel Court star in this AIP/Roger Corman Edgar Allen Poe classic.
Widely regarded as the best of the AIP Poe movies. Exceptionally sharp print with deep color saturation. Mounted on two Posso 800 ft spools with cases. $325.00 SOLD

FIRST MEN IN THE MOON . full length Derann feature. Color, Cinemascope, stunning stereo sound track, which plays beautifully in mono. Classic Jules Verne story of a Victorian expedition to the moon, with Ray Harryhausen Dynamation effects. $295.00 Reduced to $250.00
ABC Selznick Studio Prints

SPELLBOUND. The Hitchcock classic feature film, slightly abbreviated by about 10 minutes. Black and white print. Nice and sharp print with excellent contrast.
$150.00 SOLD

THE SPIRAL STAIRCASE. Classic Gothic horror story, with Dorothy McGuire, George Brent, and Ethel Barrymore. Slightly abbreviated by about 10 mins. Black and white print. Nice and sharp with excellent contrast.

$150.00 SOLD

[ June 17, 2012, 09:00 AM: Message edited by: Paul Adsett ]

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

|  IP: Logged

Paul Browning
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 12, 2012 04:17 PM      Profile for Paul Browning   Email Paul Browning   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Paul, do you still have the grease feature on your recently uploaded list ? if so can you hold it and i'll sort out payment with you.I am not familiar with this payment method i normally use paypal.Thank you rgds paul.

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted June 12, 2012 05:35 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes this is the really stunning quality stereo print recently offered. It is truly awesome picture and sound. You will be blown away by this one!

I can place it on hold for a week until you can sort a payment method. Sorry that I am not set up for credit card or Paypal, but you can probably send me a check in dollars from a uk bank, or an international money order.
In the meantime I will find out the mailing cost to the UK - Its pretty heavy with the Bonum spools and cases, but a great print deserves great spools.

--------------------
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade

Brian Hendel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 12, 2012 07:53 PM      Profile for Brian Hendel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Paul - I'm interested in Grease too... So please put me in the #2 spot if the other sale doesn't go ahead for whatever reason. Thanks!

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted June 12, 2012 08:34 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Duly noted- thanks Brian.

--------------------
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted June 13, 2012 06:58 AM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Paul,
You love your print of Grease. Why are you selling it? Just curious.

Paul Browning
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 13, 2012 08:47 AM      Profile for Paul Browning   Email Paul Browning   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Paul, thankyou for your quick reply , there's no pm details in your profile here ? so can you pm me with the relevent details i need to transfer funds to you from my bank, i'll then sort out what is needed with my bank .Look forward to hearing from you soon .Rgds paul.

Guy Taylor, Jr.
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 13, 2012 10:30 AM      Profile for Guy Taylor, Jr.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Paul I would be interested in "Masque of the Red Death".

(409) 370-9018

--------------------
Guy Taylor

Bill Phelps
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 13, 2012 05:38 PM      Profile for Bill Phelps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Paul...I am interested in SPELLBOUND and have a few questions...but I can see no pm or email info for you. So if you can pm or email me that would be great.

Bill [Smile]

Paul Browning
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 14, 2012 03:30 PM      Profile for Paul Browning   Email Paul Browning   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Paul, I'm still waiting for your bank details and final price for the grease feature, obviously the delay in time because of distance is delaying the process here, i'm typing this at 9.15 pm on thursday night, i will need to get to the bank before the weekend to start this in motion so pm me with the relevent details please.Rgds Paul.

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted June 14, 2012 08:24 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My forum profile is now set up to accept PM's.

--------------------
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade

Paul Browning
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 16, 2012 05:56 AM      Profile for Paul Browning   Email Paul Browning   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Paul, what's happening? ,i sent two pm's to you on friday and no reply at all ?. I need the info as per my message's to complete this purchase with you, apart from that as far as i'm concerned the film is sold, i'm just awaiting the final price for post etc .Rgds Paul.

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted June 16, 2012 02:20 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Paul, I have sent you a PM

--------------------
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted June 17, 2012 08:58 AM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First Men in The Moon now reduced to $250.00

--------------------
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC