8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » FS "The Wizard of Oz" 1939 LPP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FS "The Wizard of Oz" 1939 LPP
Adam Deierling
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 05, 2014 03:39 PM      Profile for Adam Deierling   Email Adam Deierling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So i recently purchased a couple of new films and need to let this gem go. It is in as good a condition as you could ever ask for. Nearly mint!

This is the official MGM release from 1983. The print was struck from the new negative that MGM restored and the print projects like 35mm! The print is mounted on 4 600' reels and comes in the original MGM box. The LPP color is truly stunning! The sound is magnetic English and sounds fantastic. I hate to sell this one...

Asking $550 plus shipping. Feel free to ask any questions you like.
onedelorean@yahoo.com

|  IP: Logged

Adam Deierling
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 07, 2014 09:04 AM      Profile for Adam Deierling   Email Adam Deierling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On Hold

Adam Deierling
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 18, 2014 10:49 AM      Profile for Adam Deierling   Email Adam Deierling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now sold! Thanks!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC