8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Optical sound super 8 features WANTED!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Optical sound super 8 features WANTED!!
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted September 11, 2015 12:45 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are my wants at the moment, (and yes, they have all or still exist in someone's collections) ...

The Last Unicorn (I saw this once one one of "Dave Thomas Films" lists way back in the late 80's, so it STILL might exist)

The Man Who Would Be king (letterboxed version, I believe, the U.K. issue, the US issue is full frame and tends to be faded)

The Land That Time Forgot (Not "People That Time Forgot, I already have that)

Gorky Park (unfortunately, every print of this I have found has had poor Eastman fade color ... pinky, hopefully a few were made on LPP, as this was released at the beginnings of LPP.)

and, of course, it goes without saying, but I'll say it ...

The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams (with good color)

Always the best man but never the Groom on this title. Well, that's not entirely true, I have it on optical sound super 8, but it is faded, about 50 percent, but if I finally found an unfaded "Conduct Unbecoming" (also very hard to find non-faded), then there is still a chance that 'Grizzly" will be found unfaded!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC