8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Updated Independent 8 lists - now available

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Updated Independent 8 lists - now available
Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 14, 2015 03:47 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My new lists are now available, but my friend John Clancy who puts them onto the BFCC site is either on holiday or ill, so for the time being if you'd like to see the new lists, email me at indi8films@aol.com and I'll send the relevant lists individually for now (please let me know if you require the lists sent to a different email address).

I've kept last issues offers, so either 30% or 50% Discount on all OLD STOCK 8mm FILMS, there's over 100 new titles listed, as well as a Christmas Quiz (I said I'd never do another one, oh well, it is Christmas, after all!) worth a £25 CREDIT NOTE to the winner.

I'll let the forum know once they are available online.

|  IP: Logged

Luis Caramelo
Master Film Handler

- posted November 16, 2015 03:55 AM      Profile for Luis Caramelo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi! dear friend Barry your mail box it,s full,i tried to send a message with out sucsess---

best:
luis caramelo

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 16, 2015 04:20 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Luis send me a direct message via my email address of indi8films@aol.com , you will have no bother with that.

My lists are now available online, so if you'd like to have a look then please go to The BFCC Site and follow the link to the independent 8 pages.

Luis Caramelo
Master Film Handler

- posted November 17, 2015 04:18 AM      Profile for Luis Caramelo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi! dear friend,i don.t know what.s going on,but every email i sent to independente 8.i.ll return yo sender,so this is the way i got to reach you,i would like you to email me your new list,and i got a new address for the record:

RUA CASA BRANCA
EDIFICIO POENTE 3H.
9OOO-113 FUNCHAL
PORTUGAL

best
luis caramelo

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC