8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Derann Disney Full Features Now Sold

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Derann Disney Full Features Now Sold
Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 31, 2016 07:11 AM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For sale Derann Disney Features:-

Lady and the Tramp- original box in excellent condition. £225. SOLD

The Lion King with theatrical Trailer only run a couple of times by me. £275. SOLD

Post and Packing at cost.

[ February 01, 2016, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: Tony Milman ]

--------------------
Tony

|  IP: Logged

Kevin Hassall
Master Film Handler

- posted January 31, 2016 08:20 AM      Profile for Kevin Hassall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Would love the lion king buddy but I ay got a PayPal account

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 31, 2016 08:23 AM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kevin, you could send me a cheque or pay direct to my bank account. I also come up to Brum from time to time so a deposit would secure it for the next time I am up your way. Rgds Tony

--------------------
Tony

Kevin Hassall
Master Film Handler

- posted January 31, 2016 08:52 AM      Profile for Kevin Hassall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I could pay directly to you account pm me the details and I can do it tomorrow morning so sorry about the inconvenience buddy

Riccardo Fenoglio
Junior

- posted January 31, 2016 09:09 AM      Profile for Riccardo Fenoglio   Email Riccardo Fenoglio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pm sent

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted January 31, 2016 10:17 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Tony PM me please if you still have Lion King. Or Beauty & The Beast.

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 31, 2016 11:58 AM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PM's sent

--------------------
Tony

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted January 31, 2016 12:14 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Returned thanks Tony.

--------------------

Kevin Hassall
Master Film Handler

- posted January 31, 2016 12:15 PM      Profile for Kevin Hassall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hiya if anyone sends me a pm message how do I view it I'm dumb

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted January 31, 2016 12:22 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
No you're not Kevin! Stop putting yourself down buddy!! [Wink]

Simply press the "My Profile" tab at the top of this page and see your messages there.

Ps Kevin, if you get Lion King from Tony, please mail me as I'd like to talk about your existing print if that's ok mate?

[ January 31, 2016, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: Andrew Woodcock ]

--------------------

Kevin Hassall
Master Film Handler

- posted January 31, 2016 03:46 PM      Profile for Kevin Hassall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hiya Tony tried sending you pm but wouldn't go to you

Kevin Hassall
Master Film Handler

- posted January 31, 2016 03:46 PM      Profile for Kevin Hassall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hiya Tony tried sending you pm but wouldn't go to you

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 01, 2016 12:16 AM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Kevin. That's odd. I cleared out the pm box. Have replied and also to the email address on the system. Sorry about this.

--------------------
Tony

Kevin Hassall
Master Film Handler

- posted February 03, 2016 06:39 AM      Profile for Kevin Hassall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The lion king film was delivered today thanks tony ,Andy this is the only print I have of the lion king ,still after pinnochio ,the aristocrats ,and iccabod films

Bruno Heughebaert
Expert Film Handler

- posted February 03, 2016 06:56 AM      Profile for Bruno Heughebaert   Email Bruno Heughebaert   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kevin
Pm sent

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted February 03, 2016 07:31 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh great then Kevin! I had it in my head you already had one sorry.

I am really pleased you got this one then Kevin, you deserve it mate. You have a wonderful collection of Disney classics there and for the ones you are still seeking, I will keep them peeled for you. [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------

Kevin Hassall
Master Film Handler

- posted February 03, 2016 08:54 AM      Profile for Kevin Hassall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know I have a spare eumig s938 do you want it you can have it buddy

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted February 03, 2016 09:17 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Surely you want to keep it for spares for your own good one of these you have, wouldn't you Kevin??

It's a kind and thoughtful offer though thanks Kevin!! [Wink]

To be honest mate, from what you say is actually wrong with it, jitter at the gate etc, I am almost certain i can get this working correctly for you if you like?

--------------------

Kevin Hassall
Master Film Handler

- posted February 03, 2016 12:34 PM      Profile for Kevin Hassall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It was just a thought buddy its here if u need spares anyway buddy you've been good to me these past few months

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted February 03, 2016 01:18 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Well thanks again Kevin, but seriously, you hang onto it for the time being. You just never know what you'll need again one day and these are not easy to find now!

Thanks though for the very kind offer kevin. [Smile] [Wink]

--------------------

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 03, 2016 04:46 PM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Kevin. I am delighted it's gone to someone who will enjoy it and can I say what a pleasure it was to sell it to you. Regards. Tony

--------------------
Tony

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC