8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » need empty 200' white boxes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: need empty 200' white boxes
John Capazzo
Master Film Handler

- posted August 13, 2011 11:47 AM      Profile for John Capazzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone have 200' empty white boxes? The hinged type or flip top type are fine. I could use half dozen. No need to direct me on eBay to Dave Thomas. I've checked his out already.
Thanks,
John

--------------------
"the image is about 30 feet ahead of us."

|  IP: Logged

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted August 13, 2011 02:13 PM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
John

Check this link. They are flip top and I have used them before.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-200-FT-5-WHITE-CHIPBOARD-FILM-REEL-STORAGE-BOX-/350331018490?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51915b1cfa

Pat

John Capazzo
Master Film Handler

- posted August 13, 2011 04:15 PM      Profile for John Capazzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pat--you're the best. You're always the first one to direct and help us out. I should ask the members of this room to chip in and send you a fruit basket or how about a MINT GS1200???.

I didn't see that on eBay; then again I probably didn't enter the correct key words for it. In any case, I've emailed the seller on quantity.

--------------------

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted August 13, 2011 04:31 PM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
John

Thanks for the great compliment. I am retired and spend a lot of time online so sometimes I remember what's wanted and find it. I also keep text documents of peoples want lists. When I am on the web I have the lists open to refresh my memory. So if I see a wanted item I just cut and paste the link. That's what this forum is all about. I'm hoping to make Cinsea in Oct so I can meet some of the guys.

Thanks again!

Pat

PS I'll settle for zapoles!

John Capazzo
Master Film Handler

- posted August 28, 2011 06:11 PM      Profile for John Capazzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lets hope somewhere on the boardwalk there is a stand that has Zapoles so I can buy you some; even in mid-October. Maybe the seller will take 2 headline films for a half-dozen zapoles...

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC