8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Braun Nizo 4056 - needs some attention

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Braun Nizo 4056 - needs some attention
Peter Tomkies
Film Handler

- posted May 20, 2012 06:39 AM      Profile for Peter Tomkies   Email Peter Tomkies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a Braun Nizo 4056 camera which is in good condition generally but needs some love and attention to be back in full working order.

The issues are:

(1) The main trigger on the handgrip is not working. The secondary side trigger works fine.

(2) The camera struggles to advance the film with some of the newer cartridges but this can be overcome.

It's usable as is but only really suitable for use on a tripod due to the trigger issue and by someone who is happy to deal with the stiff cartridge issues. Alternatively it is going to be excellent for someone who repairs camera looking for a stock of spares!

I want the camera to go to a good home rather than the tip as it has served me well in the past. As such I'm open to any offers at all. I know that shipping will be about £14 with ParcelForce 48 hour and would like to make a little from the sale (but only a little) so any offers over say £25? including postage would be accepted.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC