8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Disney's wonderful world of winter

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Disney's wonderful world of winter
Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 28, 2011 01:22 PM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everybody,

Can anyone tell me what kind of movie this is how long is this feature and are the cartoons complete.

Let me know [Wink]

--------------------
Super8 that's the greatest hobby in my life,i was 9 to have my first viewer from GAF.

|  IP: Logged

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 29, 2011 01:30 PM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have seen some of these on eBay, and they are 400' with mixed clips from various cartoons.

Could be several versions though.

--------------------
Well who’s on first? Yeah. Go ahead and tell me. Who. The guy on first. Who. The guy playin’ first base. Who. The guy on first. Who is on first! What are you askin’ me for? I’m askin’ you!

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 30, 2011 04:18 PM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jeroen, here is the film I was referring to:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/16mm-Film-Disneys-WONDERFUL-WORLD-WINTER-NMINT-CLASSIC-LPP-RARE-/300629011984?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D 63%26clkid%3D4569039455953940697

--------------------
Well who’s on first? Yeah. Go ahead and tell me. Who. The guy on first. Who. The guy playin’ first base. Who. The guy on first. Who is on first! What are you askin’ me for? I’m askin’ you!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC