8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Home Movies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Home Movies
Graham Ritchie
Film God

- posted September 15, 2006 08:49 PM      Profile for Graham Ritchie   Email Graham Ritchie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
"Sorry, folks, we can't show you our holiday films and baby's first birthday party projector's packed up.

Giles Sunday Express December 21st 1958

Graham. [Smile]

|  IP: Logged

Barry Johnson
Master Film Handler

- posted September 16, 2006 06:24 AM      Profile for Barry Johnson   Author's Homepage   Email Barry Johnson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gawd!!!
The last time I saw that cartoon was in the 1958 Giles Christmas Annual-I was twelve years of age and that very page was much thumbed due to the fact that the drawing of the Bell and Howell sound projector helped me on the road to cine.
What a brilliant picture!!
Barry.

--------------------
Standard8 rules!!

Graham Ritchie
Film God

- posted April 20, 2011 04:35 AM      Profile for Graham Ritchie   Email Graham Ritchie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a blast from the past [Smile] just been looking through some old topics.....very interesting, well I better get back to work [Eek!]

Graham. [Smile]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC