8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 9.5mm for sale/trade/wanted   » 9.5mm sound film for sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 9.5mm sound film for sale
Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted March 13, 2007 05:40 AM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking through the archive I have a spare 9.5mm sound print of "The Queen" trailer. This is the vintage all stand up cinema item which has the band playing the national anth and shows the old girl on her horse. Good little reel to end a show. Nice condish for its age.

|  IP: Logged

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 13, 2007 06:12 AM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember when the evenings broadcast on the tv ended with liz on her horse and the National Anthem; my Dad always stood up and looked deferential and proud until it was over.

Then the screen went blank and that high pitch whistle came on to remind you to turn off your tv set.

Then there was the tiny dot disappearing into the centre of the screen.

Those were the days... [Roll Eyes]

Mike [Smile]

--------------------
Auntie Em must have stopped wondering where I am by now...

Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted March 15, 2007 04:32 AM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now sold. Thanks for looking.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC