8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 9.5mm for sale/trade/wanted   » Pathescope "Ace" projector

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pathescope "Ace" projector
Gordon Hunter
Film Handler

- posted December 10, 2008 08:23 AM      Profile for Gordon Hunter   Email Gordon Hunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking for a good working "Ace" projector. I have several of these projectors neither of which, are working correctly and would pay a reasonable price.
Gordon, Motherwell
01698 253394
gm3ulp@aol.com

|  IP: Logged

frank arnstein
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 10, 2009 03:14 AM      Profile for frank arnstein   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Gordon
Check out this ebay listing.
Item number: 150378857215

Could be what you want.

dogtor puffferfish

[Wink]

--------------------
At Projector Heaven the Focus is always on Detail.

____
[o:/o]<|=- dogtor@projectorheaven.com.au
//``\\
-----------------------------------------------

Gordon Hunter
Film Handler

- posted November 02, 2009 10:47 AM      Profile for Gordon Hunter   Email Gordon Hunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Frank,
Many thanks for your reply. I now have four "ACE" projectors! Two are in working order with QI lighting fitted to one of them. This lamp modification is working but requires some better mechanical fixing of the lampbase. I can either "hand project" or motor drive each of them. For the other two, one lacks the rollers and the remaining projector is basically just the metal body alomg with a lens.
Very pleased with the performnce of the two working projectors, although I suspect the front rollers are slightly bent out of position.
The ACE projectors complement my two Buckingham projectors both of which, are also performing well.
Thanks again for your interest.
Best wishes,
Gordon Hunter
Motherwell.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC