8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Party in Essex?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Party in Essex?
Douglas Meltzer

- posted December 11, 2003 05:53 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gentlemen,
I'm not quite sure exactly what our celebratory plans should be to commemorate Kevin Faulkner's upcoming 100th post. This is a milestone, an extraordinary event that will be remembered fondly on this forum for years to come. Suggestions?
Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

|  IP: Logged

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 12, 2003 02:07 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All pile round to Kevin's place. He provides the champagne and filmic entertainment.

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 12, 2003 02:41 AM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tell you what .....I'll bring a bottle

......of Cresclean or Thermofilm or something like that

Tony [Big Grin]

--------------------
Tony

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 12, 2003 11:51 AM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds good! Kev, is this the excuse we've been waiting for? [Razz]

--------------------
Auntie Em must have stopped wondering where I am by now...

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted December 13, 2003 12:30 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How about we post 100 reasons why we love film - Shorty

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted December 14, 2003 05:14 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Well guys I hadnt noticed that I had submitted that number of posts. Thanks for all the comments. I will of course carry on and maybe if I can make post 250 in the warmer months of next year I will indeed arrange a filmic evening in the back garden with some drinks and a barbie for those that can come for the evening. Maybe I should do that regardless of the number of posts.
While I'm on the subject of posts I got an email from someone in the Netherlands who heard of me via a Dutch super8 newsgroup. I have never used a Dutch newsgroup so it must be someone who uses this one as well. "World Famous" [Smile] Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Douglas Meltzer

- posted December 14, 2003 07:35 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations Kev! You have now become our first "expert film handler"!
Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 14, 2003 08:25 AM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Doug,

Only 37 posts to go before you too become an Expert.

Kev

Looking forward to the sunshine and BBQ!

Tony

--------------------
Tony

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted December 16, 2003 04:09 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks guys, and yes Tony it's a goer for a film party next year.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC