8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Ken releases

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ken releases
Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted July 31, 2004 06:04 AM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok. So it's commonly known on this forum that I've got a bit of a thing for boxes so I feel safe in asking the following;

I have in my collection several of those MGM features released by Ken and I think Kempski? They are;

Easter Parade
Dirty Dozen
American in Paris
West Side Story
That's Entertainment &
Singin' in the Rain

They all come in those nice vinyl cases with the little buckles, similar to the ones that us children of the seventies used to store our 7" singles. As I'm into completing series, I wonder if any of you fellers know if there were any others released in similar livery and what they were?

Mike [Cool]

--------------------
Auntie Em must have stopped wondering where I am by now...

|  IP: Logged

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 01, 2004 08:53 AM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mike

Oh No!
[Roll Eyes]
Tony

--------------------
Tony

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 01, 2004 09:26 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Mike,

The panned and scanned version of "2001: A Space Odyssey" was also released in that packaging.

Chris Quinn
Master Film Handler

- posted August 01, 2004 11:38 AM      Profile for Chris Quinn   Email Chris Quinn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here we go again!!

Chris [Wink]

--------------------
The other half thinks i'm up to something. Shes right of course.

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 01, 2004 01:26 PM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tony & Chris - you may jest but my cine shelves look lovely [Big Grin] .

Barry - thanks, I'll be looking out for that one.

I also have a feeling that there was a version of 'War Games' that came packaged the same way?

Mike [Cool]

--------------------
Auntie Em must have stopped wondering where I am by now...

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC