8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » How do we support Classic Home Cinema

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How do we support Classic Home Cinema
Mark Todd
Film God

- posted October 20, 2004 10:03 AM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi after thinking about Derann and it seems some of us do support them fairly well, I was thinking about Classic home cinema.
I know they are very handy for lens sleeves and bits etc, about to buy one myself but how much do we support them on 8mm as well.
This year I bought 4 super 8 optical features that were very nice and reasonable though granted I don`t usually spend that much at once.
I now they are a good source of features that you can`t get anywhere else but I`m way out of the new league, these days.
best Mark.

|  IP: Logged

Adrian Winchester
Film God

- posted October 20, 2004 06:58 PM      Profile for Adrian Winchester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've bought quite few shorts and trailer from them, and can recommend their 'Nostalgia Reels' which have some very entertaining content. I'm all for supporting Derann, but I'd urge everyone to support Classic as well - and remember that in the last 3 years or so they have probably put out at least as many new releases as Derann. I know from the occasional conversation with Phil Sheard that some of his releases have cost him - rather than made him - money, but he genuinely wants to support the Super 8 market.
Adrian

--------------------
Adrian Winchester

Chris Quinn
Master Film Handler

- posted October 23, 2004 05:35 PM      Profile for Chris Quinn   Email Chris Quinn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well at today's BFCC, i suported a lot of dealers.

Ask my bank manager. [Wink]

Chris.

--------------------
The other half thinks i'm up to something. Shes right of course.

Chris Quinn
Master Film Handler

- posted October 23, 2004 05:36 PM      Profile for Chris Quinn   Email Chris Quinn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well at today's BFCC, i suported a lot of dealers.

Ask my bank manager. [Wink]

Chris.

--------------------
The other half thinks i'm up to something. Shes right of course.

Craig Hamilton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 23, 2004 05:54 PM      Profile for Craig Hamilton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Chris is now homeless. [Big Grin]

Craig

--------------------
I dream of becoming a dealer!!!!!!
Is Perry's Movies for Sale.

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted October 26, 2004 04:08 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
And Hungry [Big Grin] He will have to do loads more trucking to pay for them.

Kev

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC