8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » your halloween show.......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: your halloween show.......
Robert Aragon
Master Film Handler

- posted November 02, 2004 01:45 PM      Profile for Robert Aragon   Email Robert Aragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there, was curious how other film guys celebrated halloween... Here, my 20th year at putting on a stage show, then, off into the house to watch some super 8 toons ... broomstick bunny, trick or treat, tell tale heart..ichobad and headless horseman...then,the preview of a film i created throughout the year..this year, it was a black comedy parady of the old keran black horror flick"trilogy of terror". With some of my actors from the stage show...the film SHOT entirely on SUPER 8 , OF COURSE!!!!! We make a film every year..super 8 for ever here! What did you guys do? yrs, rob

|  IP: Logged

Joe Taffis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 02, 2004 05:02 PM      Profile for Joe Taffis   Email Joe Taffis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Robert, are your films magnetic sound, or silent? My friends and I sort of gave up making our own films(in 1988) with the demise and unavailablity of pre-striped super 8 cartridges.

--------------------
Joe Taffis

Robert Aragon
Master Film Handler

- posted November 02, 2004 06:32 PM      Profile for Robert Aragon   Email Robert Aragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there joe, Don't give up! Never give up! They are silent with the score on cd. They are really artsy, i wasn't aware of this, till I rescreened them. Last years film, was scored by the composer of the mgm Film Forbidden Planet. So, we are trying to create the best visuals possible,to compliment the scores. Would love to view other collectors films....what subject matter? Yrs, rob

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC