8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Another meaning for GS1200...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another meaning for GS1200...
Jean-Marc Toussaint
Film God

- posted December 14, 2004 10:00 AM      Profile for Jean-Marc Toussaint   Author's Homepage   Email Jean-Marc Toussaint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And that would be "Grazie Signore 1200 volte!!!"

After a bumpy start (I took my first crash-course in disassembling and reassembling a GS to replace some parts) and some twitching to the micro-switches and the sound head, one of Ugo's finely tuned Elmos is now ruling over my other S8 projectors at my home.
Great picture, excellent sound. But you knew that already...
Curiously, the thing that really amazes me about this machine is the fact that it's eerily silent, compared to some others (ie - Beaulieu 708).
So, once again, thanks Ugo for your dedication in helping your "customers", you are a true asset to this hobby and to this forum.

--------------------
The Grindcave Cinema Website

|  IP: Logged

Ugo Grassi
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 15, 2004 01:38 PM      Profile for Ugo Grassi   Email Ugo Grassi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Jean, but I have to say you are a lovely buyer!
Now my desire is you enjoy your GS!

--------------------
Bye
Ugo

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC